Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO U WANNA BE-A-CAGE-FIGHTER-part deux-REAL PICK !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO U WANNA BE-A-CAGE-FIGHTER-part deux-REAL PICK !!!!

ok guys here's the green goddesss dressing for the strikeforce card tonight on showtime in a few hours-GIAN VILLANTE-300 FOR deux STARS,this guy has never fought in the big leagues and he's minus 300,END OF STORY //// ps-reason for small bet,don't know shit about him except that he wrestled at hofstra and throws a big punch,also guy he's fighting is a gamer-WILL NOT QUIT,LOT OF HEART // SO VILLANTE FOR 2 UNITS-MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ROCK SOLDIERS !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Chung, where the heck you been??? Marvin must be very sore

Good Luck pal

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Good Luck pal
      who luvs u pappiliion,WHO LUVS U BABE ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Good Luck pal
        when i saw cheddar cheese come out out of the closet doing those sub-FOUR forties-THAT BROUGHT ME OUT OF RETIREMENT !!!!

Comment

Fvk, we missed you around here ...

Comment

enough of the johnny carson act-LETS DO THIS ROCK SOLDIERS !!!!

Comment

THE TRAIN JUST KEEPS ROLLING BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA !!!! I am sorry about your villante guy but hey your covered with SDR, what did i tell you about that kid. SDR = WINNER.

Comment

I told you i really only had 1 play .....thank goodness that 1 hit...good strategy i came up with hugh. yea good thing.

Fedor losses and pretty much announced retirement.....hey chunger, the brazilians made him quit brother, how about my brazilians !

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  I told you i really only had 1 play .....thank goodness that 1 hit...good strategy i came up with hugh. yea good thing.

Fedor losses and pretty much announced retirement.....hey chunger, the brazilians made him quit brother, how about my brazilians !
                  just logged back in brother,i screwed the pooch on the betting,stuck my tv remote in the wall,i was so mad last nite,it want be the last time-LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X