MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Tech I have posted this man ALL 12 times he has entered the octagon, and all 12 are wins, i have preached and preached about this man and his camp for literally 5 years. Anyone that even remotely follows my picks knew who the pick was, there wasn't even a need to post it, I ALWAYS take anderson (as you know) 4 out of my top 5 BIGGEST plays have been on this man.............

but it always seemed like i was just talking to about 3 or 4 guys (like you)

TECH DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE BELFORT BULLSH1T I DEALT WITH FOR 2 WEEKS, WELL I"LL BE DISHING IT OUT FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS

Comment

Originally posted by mr pain View Post
      tech i have posted this man all 12 times he has entered the octagon, and all 12 are wins, i have preached and preached about this man and his camp for literally 5 years. Anyone that even remotely follows my picks knew who the pick was, there wasn't even a need to post it, i always take anderson (as you know) 4 out of my top 5 biggest plays have been on this man.............

But it always seemed like i was just talking to about 3 or 4 guys (like you)

tech do you have any idea the belfort bullsh1t i dealt with for 2 weeks, well i"ll be dishing it out for the next 3 weeks
      i hear ya man,this was the only time i ever went against silva.i was stupid but won because i also played 1st round tko at +500 so i made $$$$$.the last fight with silva scared me and i know dana white really does hate silva as a man so i thought he was setting silva up to lose.would love to see silva verse gsp one day
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
      X