There Is Not One Bit Of Smart Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Is Not One Bit Of Smart Ass

JUST ASKING I SEE THE BRADLEY LINE GOING DOWN WHERE ARE YOU SEEING EVERYONE ON BRADLEY

I think its right about even money

Comment

POBOY AND B.C...

IF IT WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVEN MONEY, THE LINE WOULD STAY THE SAME, UNLESS BIGGER MONEY WAS ON BUTLER! WHICH IS THE CASE HERE!!
      A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

poboy

I have a source that is telling me that 80% + is on Bradley

Comment

POBOY...

I WOULD SAY 80% IS RIGHT ON THE MARK!!!!! NOT SAYING THAT BRADLEY WONT COVER, THAT'S JUST WHERE THE "SMART MONEY" IS GOING!!!! IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING!
          A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

THANKS WIZ AND BUGS

FOR SOME REASON I WASNT SEEING IT THANKS AGAIN

Comment

The public loves a winner!

Last year the Braves were one of the WORST teams in the conference and Butler was it's normal powerhouse self. This year Bradley returns a couple of decent starters and has a good core team that is currently overachieving with a very very thin bench. Butler HAD A GREAT RECRUITING year but people are looking at the departed players and current winning record. This is a very physical team which should wear down Bradley.....get into that thin bench to create turnovers.....and have a chance to win the thing late.......THIS IS JMHO OF COURSE!!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE WHICHEVER WAY YOU PLAY IT!! Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
              X