• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA/CBB Friday

Hoops YTD 13-13 -1.3 units
    all plays 1*
    NBA 12-13
    College 1-0

I only play 3-5 college games a year but, by total coincidence, found two I love tonight, both in the Horizon League, the best of the mid-major conferences.

NBA:

1* Bulls +1
    This is a statement game for Chicago and a gutsy stand by Derrick Rose who is likely to play despite being diagnosed with an ulcer(!!?).

1* Thunder -10
    Washington is 0-21 SU on the road and 5-16 ATS. Rashard Lewis is just stealing a paycheck right now, bitter about being dumped by Orlando to this pathetic bunch. OKC is coming off five close games in a row and will relish the chance to paste somebody. Also, Thunder is off tomorrow with another home game Sunday---no need to rest anybody.

Opinion only:
    Raptors

College:

1* Wisconsin-Green Bay -3
    Look for a blowout here. Wis-GB just beat league power Valpo on the road after playing Butler tough on the road. They're on top of their game and return home against an opponent in the middle of a brutal schedule---third of four straight road games.

1* Wisconsin-Milwaukee -3
    Milwaukee is incredibly inconsistent but has beaten Butler TWICE. They should be able to handle Detroit at home.

Good luck Gris! Love the Thunder call tonight

Comment

GL Gris
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Bol Gris!

Comment

Love the OKC pick..I agree with you about Rashard he is a overrated lazy bum!! I was glad Magic dumped him
          Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
          2012 Record
          NCAA FB 0-0
          NFL 0-0

Comment

Gl

Comment

Working...
            X