Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA!!!! I GOT YOU BEAT THERE!!!!!

AS YOU SEPAK OF TOURNAMENTS!!

You probably did not know this as there are very few professional handicappers that cover my sport that I excel in!!

FOR I AM NON OTHER THAN THIS YEARS REIGHNING RUSSIAN ROULETTE CHAMPION"!!

ANDDDDDD....LAST YEARS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!!

Pardon me.......for I must go "PRACITCE" my loading technique" now.......Step....drag.....dribble...drooooollll.. ..step drag...dribble :D

Gold.......shake...wobble...Vike
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

HEY MEMPHIS...

WELL, TONIGHT WAS A PUBLIC NIGHT AS I WENT 1-3-1 FOR THE DAY, SO DONT FEEL TO BAD!!!! I THINK EVERYONE HAD A BAD NIGHT!!!!!

I HAD THE ATLANTA UNDER AND THE 2 TEAMS WENT AND SCORED 60 ON ME IN THE 4TH TO MAKE ME LOSE!!!!!

THEN I HAD BUTLER +4 AND THEY COULDN'T HOLD A LEAD!!!! TONIGHT IS THE KIND OF NIGHT THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO SCREAM OR GET STUPID DRUNK!!!!

I SHOULD BE A SERVICE AND THEN TELL EVERYONE THAT I WAS 4-1 OR SOME STUPID CRAP LIKE THAT!!!!!!
      Last edited by BUGS; 12-10-2003, 11:07 PM.
      A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Well fellas :

at 8-8 with Pacific - 5 still out , I couldnt help but notice the dogs where out tonight :

Dogs = 11 wins ( and two hanging tough )
        Favs = 4 wins
        Push = 1

Tomorrow it will be the favs. , or maybe all pushes ?

I am like G.V. now , I must practice my head-shot

And should I miss ( like tonight ) I will give it another go !

Good nite & I am sorry

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - is this how Warren Spahn felt at the age of 42 losing a 16 inning game ( he pitched them all ) to Juan Marichal after Wille Mays hit his 201 st pitch over the fence to lose 1 to 0 . After the game someone ask Juan why he stayed in so long , he said " I didnt want to lose to a old man " . Warren also lost a game to Sandy Koufax in that same year on the west coast and Sandy hit his first major league homer to win that one 2 to 1 , afterwards he sent a bat over to Spahnie to have it signed for a keepsake ...... you guessed it Warren broke it in many pieces and sent it back !
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Mmm,

I think I was on GS with you, but you are not the blame on the pick at all..they blew it..outright blew it.. But tis the game..

And I had Pacific too..not even going to check that score the rest of the night..they are going to lose outright..

So many lines that were tight..or I just picked the ones that were out there???

Ok..back to work..

See you tomorrow and thanks for the great efforts!

Comment

Working...
          X