rwa >>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rwa >>>

well, for the record, this "dastardly villain" went 6-1 last night...I really chuckle at this...perhaps he is a "one night wonder" and eventually he will lose more than he wins...then again, perhaps, as hard as it is to believe and comprehend, maybe he is a pretty good capper and would have been an asset on this board! Time will tell, but from my perspective, having solid cappers share their thoughts and views is never a bad thing...sure he runs a service...so what? that doesn't by default mean he is a worthless capper...time will tell about rwa, but lucky or not, 6-1 is nothing to shake a stick at...still really dont understand why everyone ran him off...in the end, he would be an asset either way: as a solid fade or as a solid capper - and both are very valuable in this business...from my perspective, you should never lick a gift horse in the mouth...unless it's MM! :-)

WELL EZPICKIN YOU PROBALLY HEARD THE SUN SHINES ON A DOGS ASS EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE I GUESS LAST NIGHT NIGHT WAS THAT DOGS NIGHT . ANYWAY HE CHEATED A FELLOW MEMBER AND A GOOD DUDE OUT OF SOME MONEY REGISTERS HER UNDER BOGUS AND MULTIPLE NAMES I DONT BELIEVE WE NEED HIM HERE. IF YOU WANT A GOOD CAPPER GET BEHIND WAYNE/ EZWINNERS JOHN/ MEMPHISMAFIA/ POBOY GOLDVIKE/ HOMER/ KNOCKONWOOD/ AND THERE ARE MORE THESE GUYS AND ONE GREAT LADY ARE THE TRUE ASSET TO THIS BOARD THEY WILL BE HERE WIN OR LOSE AND TELL YOU HOW IT IS AND NOT B.S YOU SO I SUGGEST IN BEST INTENTIONS TO FORGET ABOUT DMO8 AND FOLLOW ARE BETTORSCHAT BUNCH.. I FEEL ITS TIME FOR ME TO WRITE A NEW THEME SONG.

Comment

Knowlez bring on the new Theme Song buddy.

I can't wait :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

knowles >>>

don't let my "rookie status" fool ya!...I have been a long time observer of the board and agree there is a solid nucleus of cappers as you mentioned...besides, how can I argue with you...based on your nic and label, I see you are a reds fan! :-)

Comment

Re: rwa >>>

Originally posted by ezpickin
          well, for the record, this "dastardly villain" went 6-1 last night...I really chuckle at this...perhaps he is a "one night wonder" and eventually he will lose more than he wins...then again, perhaps, as hard as it is to believe and comprehend, maybe he is a pretty good capper and would have been an asset on this board! Time will tell, but from my perspective, having solid cappers share their thoughts and views is never a bad thing...sure he runs a service...so what? that doesn't by default mean he is a worthless capper...time will tell about rwa, but lucky or not, 6-1 is nothing to shake a stick at...still really dont understand why everyone ran him off...in the end, he would be an asset either way: as a solid fade or as a solid capper - and both are very valuable in this business...from my perspective, you should never lick a gift horse in the mouth...unless it's MM! :-)
          Here is my question-- How do we know that you ARENT RW just posting under a new screenname? Seriously, you just recently registered, and seem to be riding this guys johnson pretty hard.......I think you are a mole and are RW himself......why wouldnt you be? RW has had about 5 other screennames already.......

Comment

I THINK YOUR RIGHT ON RUNNINHORN. ANYWAY SCREW RWASSWIPE.

Comment

RWA

I, too, am a new member out here, but I have been following the forum for about six months. I saw the many of the posts about / to / and from RWA earlier this week, and I know his coming on about 81% winners on his 1H plays was a little over the top. I emailed him about coming on so strong and told him that this site was loaded with seriously sophisticated players. I don't know all that transpired to get him banned from the site, but whatever it was I'm sure it had alot to do with his 'tude. While his demeanor probably put off alot of members, I think the guy is just a little misguided. Long before the days of the net, I too had a service and can appreciate how difficult it is to gain a following. I don't think the guy is as evil as some of the members do.

In any event, I respect all the folks I've encountered in this forum and I'm not questioning your motives in kicking him out. As someone above stated, I will follow any capper who is consistent...whether as a leaner or a fader. I AM NOT THIS GUY (RWA) DISGUISED AS SOMEONE ELSE. But, whether yesterday was a blind hog finding an acorn or if this guy can really cap, his 6-1 last night was, indeed, impressive.

Please don't banish me for this post, but I wanted to express my opinion about this whole situation.

Comment

Working...
              X