Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For NFL Divisional Games

5* Pittsburgh -2.5 (-145) (4:35 PM)

Big Ben is (8-2) in his career against Baltimore and the Ravens are only (2-9) in their last 11 trips to Pittsburgh. One of those 2 Wins came this season when Roethlisberger didn't play. Whether or not the bye week helps a team is up for debate but the Steelers needed it to get healthy and with the Ravens getting no break and going on the road again for a 2nd straight week, and a short week at that, it has to be an advantage. This game is well worth buying down to -2.5 too. In the last 7 meetings, 5 games ended in a 3 point win by one team or the other (including the last 4 in a row).

4* "7 PT." Teaser = Pitt. (+4) - "OVER" (30) -130

O/U - Most think this series always ends in a 13-10 type game but the reality is, it doesn't. In 7 of the last 10 meetings, there has been 37 or more points scored. There has been 31 or more scored in 8 of the last 10 meetings making Over 30 look solid to me. Add to that, the Steelers have gone an amazing (18-3) to the Over in their last 21 games in January and (9-1) to the Over in their last 10 Playoff games at Home.

Steelers 24 Ravens 16

GOOD LUCK!

3* Atlanta -1 (-115) (8:05 PM)
    3* "7 PT." Teaser = Green Bay (+8.5) - "OVER" (36.5) -130

This should be a really good game that could easily go either way. With that said, I really do think the Falcons get the win. There are plenty of great trends for both sides and there doesn't look to be anything funny with the line. You basically just have two really good teams matched up here today. I know the Green Bay running game has looked better of late but it is still not the guarantee you get with Turner for Atlanta. I also do not like the Packers playing on the road again, in a short week from Sunday to Saturday. They have used a ton of energy in the last few weeks getting in to the Playoffs and winning in Philly. Is the gas tank running low? You look at the injury list too and it is a mile long for the Pack and almost nothing on the Atlanta side. I'm hoping for a middle with these wagers or maybe even a win and a push for a profit. The only way i lose both is if Green Bay wins a low scoring game.

Atlanta 27 Green Bay 23

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Good insight... Many things I didn't know! Especially in the first one!

Gl Wayne! With these playoffs you never know.. Do or die!

Comment

gl wayne

Comment

good luck, buddy! i like'em!

Comment

GL as always boss.
            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Looks like a sweep. Good Luck
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Good Luck Waynster ...

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Had a great Saturday in CBB (7-3 +17.20) and the NFL (3-1 +8.55)

NFL

4* "7 PT." Teaser = Chicago (-3) - New England (-2) -130

7* "7 PT." Teaser = New England (-2) - "OVER" (37.5) NYJ/NE -130

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

BOL today Wayne. Nice job yesterday.
                      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Nice work yesterday! Good luck today!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

NFL

4* "7 PT." Teaser = Chicago (-3) - New England (-2) -130

Good Luck buddy

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

NFL

7* "7 PT." Teaser = New England (-2) - "OVER" (37.5) NYJ/NE -130

GOOD LUCK!
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Good Luck Wayne - nice day yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X