Thursday's Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's Picks

Hey guys! Wow, what a Championship Game. I should have stuck with my gut, but that huge line move threw me off. In the end, my Ducks have nothing to be ashamed of. We gave them hell for the entire 60 minutes. Head up high! And we'll have James and Thomas and company back next year... We're gonna stick around a while if its alright with you guys!

Going to get busy here in 2011! Let's do this:

NCAAB
    8u - [513] Providence/ West Virginia o152
    2u - [563] NC Greensboro +16

In the last three road games, Providence is giving up an average of 84 points. So although 150+ points seem like a lot, I believe they'll get there.

I should have more later. I'm looking at some 8:45 and 10:15 pm est games. Best of Luck!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

gl Nut

Comment

good luck!!

plus the Ducks are getting the qb from St Louis. I also heard they are going after some jrs from Punhaou
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn View Post
        good luck!!

plus the Ducks are getting the qb from St Louis. I also heard they are going after some jrs from Punhaou
        Mahalo!

That's great to hear. Thomas still has two years left though. And he's not the prototypical pro QB so I hope that St. Louis player doesn't mind holding a clipboard for a couple years...

Adding

NCAAB
        4u - [575] Murray State -9

I should have a few more later. Good Luck!
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

gl buddy!
          lets do this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMess View Post
            gl buddy!
            Thanks, T! We got the over with Providence's crappy road defense! Murray State is delayed so I'm working on the rest...
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

WVU game wasnt looking good at halftime. Whenever thats the case, I play the 2nd half over because I usually get about 8-10 points below the game total. So thanks for the winners and good luck with the rest!
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                Mahalo!

That's great to hear. Thomas still has two years left though. And he's not the prototypical pro QB so I hope that St. Louis player doesn't mind holding a clipboard for a couple years...
                He only started his sr year at St Louis. Did you see St Louis play this year? look it up on utube
                1*=$50

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn View Post
                  He only started his sr year at St Louis. Did you see St Louis play this year? look it up on utube
                  I'll check it out. I did not see St. Louis play. But did you see Darren Thomas play this year? I mean he did alright... not bad...

Okay guys, Murray State is tied up at halftime. Let's pray for the best... Here are the last couple of picks... I did say I'd have a few. One was for the Denver Nuggets +2. I went to check the line and it was Denver -2. Is James not playing? I might just lay off that one...

Adding

NCAAB
                  12u - [554] Utah State/ Boise State u134 1/2
                  2u - [554] Boise State +2 1/2

I may still play on that Denver game... We'll see. Best of Luck!
                  2019 SEASON
                  NCAAF
                  42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                  11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                    I'll check it out. I did not see St. Louis play. But did you see Darren Thomas play this year? I mean he did alright... not bad...
                    Darren Thomas is ok. His arm needs to improve. I think the St Louis kid has a better arm he is 6'5" and he can run. St Louis coypied Oregon's offence this even using the flip charts. When I saw Oregon on TV i thought a perfect fit.
                    1*=$50

Comment

Damn! Boise hands me my first college hoops loss of the year... But I feel great! 3-1-1 and I laid off of Denver too (which was a winner)! Let's do it again tomorrow!
                      2019 SEASON
                      NCAAF
                      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Good job peanut!

Comment

Working...
                        X