NBA System Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA System Wednesday

Dallas -7.....7*......@Clippers should get freakin rolled here......Clippers will get rolled BAD! Only thing keeping this from a 10* play is the fact that Clippers couldnt hold on and beat Minnesota on Sunday. This game should be a cinch.

Utah, No line yet since Houston's status is unknown......regardless of status Utah 3*

San Antonio -9.5.......3* Vs Portland......

Not sure If I will actually lay $$$ on anything less than a 5* play but Dallas is a very SOLID PICK

PEACE

Thanks form the early info

I'm on it

Good Luck
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Good Luck I'm on Dallas :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Are you aware of Dallas' road ATS record this season? 0-8. Also, the Clips hung tight with Sacramento last night (at Sacramento), losing by 10.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

I agree with bgh2003. I don't know your system. However, Dallas is 0-7 as a road favorite this year and dating back to last year they are 12-29. Clippers at home aren't a bargain either. I'm laying off this game.

GL with Dallas

Comment

Don't forget the "look ahead" factor...you KNOW Dallas has all of their thoughts and energies focused on the "other" LA team they play on Friday...the Lakers!

Comment

I guess it should be pointed out that Boston at Utah last week (a 15 star system play for MotorCityPimp that won SU) was against some pretty strong ATS trends, too. I just think tonight's line is inflated due to the public perception of both teams.
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

My Power ratings has this line at Dallas -3- I also, think this line is inflated.

Comment

dont buck it..........lol
                  Boom chaka laka boom

Comment

line is inflated at -6.5 due to the fact the DIRK DIGGLER is back in the lineup im assuming (that hurts me since DALLAS is gonna roll them anyways)

Line was at 7 last night so i guess there is some action on the CLIPPERS.......

some other interestinf factors to look at

CLIPS 3rd in 4 nights.
                    Blew huge lead vs MINN in 4th Q on Sunday and lost but covered
                    Make huge comeback that falls short vs SAC last night and cover backdoor style

Dallas will roll them by DD, BANK IT.......lets up the play to a 10**

some other system leans that I wont put $$ on

SA -9 and UTAH -8 should both roll according to the system but im laying off for the STRONGER PLAYS only

PEACE

Comment

from a reliable source

Colorado ST +5 vs Colorado 5*

from what Im told, Colorado State wins outright

PEACE

Comment

MtrCtyPimp

do me a BIG favor......
                        There is NO need to POST X X X picks, this fourm is doing just fine without them.....
                        You can keep your "from a reliable source
                        picks"....
                        Not tryin to bust your balls, just stating FACT........

Comment

Do u think about that guy 24/7???? Is he even playing that tonight???? People know who NUMBERS is and they know how to get his picks for free. Im nobodies messenger......Im just posting plays that I think are worth wagering on......I dont cap college hoops so I dont try to pawn off these picks as my own.......just picks that im coattailing on, not X X X

FWIW

Comment

MtrCtyPimp

If you have something to add to this fourm, add it.......
                            No need to post someone elses plays.....
                            Your so called "reliable source"
                            If you had that guys balls any farther down your throat , you could call them your own.....

Comment

WIZ, that guy has mind control over U man........I dont know whatelse to say to U man.

Comment

Working...
                              X