• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday (GOY)

CBB (GOY)

10* Michigan St -4 (7:05 PM)
    10* Michigan St (ML) -170 (7:05 PM)

I recently hit my NFL GOY, NHL GOY, and Bowl Game Teaser of the Year. I'm hoping my luck doesn't run out tonight because I really like this one as well. The Spartans have been somewhat of a disappointment so far this season but i think their roll starts tonight. This is a very talented Spartan team that was ranked #2 in the Country in the preseason coaches poll and they were the only other team to get any 1st place votes with Duke. They are better than they have shown. Much better in fact. The Spartans lost in their last outing and they usually bounce back well from losses going (16-6) Ats in their last 22 following a loss. The favorite is (5-1) Ats in the last 6 meetings, the home team is (10-2) Ats in the last 12, (10-0) SU last 10, and Wisky hasn't covered a game in East Lansing in their last 5 tries. I just have a feeling that H2 The IZZO will have them ready and fired up at home tonight. If State does win but doesn't cover, i'll at worst break even and move on to tomorrow. If Wisky wins, i lick my wounds and move on.

Michigan St 72 Wisconsin 58
    Last edited by wayne1218; 01-11-2011, 05:42 PM.

Good Luck Wayne ... You know what I think of that play

Let's get er in

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Sweet... already have them.
        Bring'em in! GL !!
        I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

gl wayne..should be a winner if these bums can make their free-throws...i had them twice this year against texas and penn they looked like YMCA kids from the line....2nite i hope i get my money back.. iam still working overtime cuz of these shitstains...gl again..sorry i had to vent cuz i loved this game when i saw it this morning and swore i would not give my money to these guys ever again...now i feel better your on it...
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Nice! Needed to lay a decent amount on someone today!

This is it buddy! Gl to us!

Comment

good luck wayne, i'll play the goy big and maybe i can et sum of my duck money ????? Good luck my friend
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL as always boss.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                X