2* 7-4 +5.2 units
    1* 29-22 +4.8 units
    Bowls 5-4 +2.5 units
    CFB/NFL Combined 64-49 +9.4 units
    4* 1-2 -4.8 units
    3* 1-0 +3.0 units
    2* 11-9 +2.2 units
    1* 51-38 +9.0 units

I hit my Bowl GOY Friday (Notre Dame) and went 1-1 Saturday with the loss beuing that ludicrous beat on Penn State.

The play below was posted three weeks ago to capture the line at the time but I still like it even though the number has now moved three points.

1* Middle Tennessee State +1
    I'll repeat my bowl mantra again: ALWAYS go against the MAC. The MAC is now 1-12 ATS its last thirteen bowl games (lone win this year with Northern Illinois). Miami-OH is totally messed up. The coach quit (only to get fired by Pitt), they're being coached in the bowl by an interim, the whole staff is job hunting, the current staff was bypassed in the selection of a new coach, and besides they're not that good. Miami won the much weaker eastern division of the MAC but has very little offense and is slow. Middle Tennessee has improved after QB Dasher's slow start (he was suspended the first few games). Potential rout.

The line is now Midd Tenn -2 and I'd consider this playable all the way to -3 or even 3 1/2.

zac dysert out also!!! should be ugly!!! good luck

Comment

GL tonight Gris !

Comment

Originally posted by videoman View Post
        zac dysert out also!!! should be ugly!!! good luck
        Dysert has missed the last 4 games or so of the season or fyi.....gl gris

Comment

gl gris

Comment

good luck
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

NFL:
              Saturday

1* Jets +3 (-120)

Sunday:

1* Chiefs +3
              1* Eagles -2 1/2 (-120)

Comment

Great to see you on KC Gris.....I cant wait for the game but not feeling great about it after last week. I really think KC can hang.

GL tonight and this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X