New Orleans Bowl.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans Bowl.....

The New Orleans Bowl kicks off the bowl season next Tuesday, and hopefully I can do just as good or better then last seasons 20-10 run in the bowl games. This one is big for me, the wrong team is favored.....

5 STAR: NORTH TEXAS (+4.5) OVER Memphis

Memphis has not been to a bowl game in 33 years, yet they are a 4.5 point favorite in this game. Teams that have not been to a bowl game in over three years and are favored, are only 17-32 against the spread the last 27 seasons. North Texas was an 8 point underdog in this bowl last year against Cincinnati and won the game straight up, again this season they are not getting any respect. Underdogs that are returning to play in the same bowl game as last year are 20-11 against the spread. The Mean Green defense will get the job done here against Memphis as they look to gain some more respect. Take the points!

2003 NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 10-9 (+0.5 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 27-15-1 (+32.6 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 19-18 (+1.7 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 14-12 (+0.8 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 70-56-1 (+35.60 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $3560.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

Good Luck in that first Bowl Game John.

Hope you can run those bowl games like last year. I remember that and you made me some nice bank :D

This game, the odds are I will just coattail you and take North Texas. I honestly don't know a lot about them
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

love the play ez

will money line north texas too........they are the better team, great running game, great defense..........memphis is a bunch of clowns who may not even try hard, but even if so, north texas is better...........may look at the under too

i remember north texas beating cincy, and this north texas team is better...........memphis played well early but here we are giving tommy west 3 weeks to prepare??? i will take the other team anyday when that moron has time to prepare

anyway, love the play, look for the line to go down to 3 though!

b

Comment

Your right, the line will most likely drop. Should get on it now!

Good luck,
        John
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Good luck,
          John

Comment

Good luck,
            John

Comment

Good luck to all tonight. I am also playing North Texas on the moneyline.
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

Good luck ez I am on North Texas and the under may look money line as well.

Comment

The lines down to 4. I played it last week. I got 5 points

Comment

A Question ...

John

Believe it or not I've been following your picks for several years now (I remember the site before it was at ezwinners.com).

A question for you...

In years passed you've posted a comprehensive list of all of your bowl selections before the first game. Will you be doing this again this year or did you get burned by late info/line moves in the past.

If I remember correctly you've been rock solid in the bowl games (especially the earlier ones) the last few years.

Thanks
                    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

John

good luck today I'm on your side.

Any thoughts on the O/U?

thanks
                      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck john.........hope you continue your success during the bowl season

Comment

Working...
                        X