Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MondayZ 2 BiggieZ . . .

NCAABB . . .

25* Michigan St -1 ( Bought Half Point )
    20* G-Town -3 ( Should Be Pissed After ND Smashed Them )

GoodLuck To All . . .

I have a suggestion for you and this is based on my own experience:
    I notice that on occasion you do multi team parlays such as yesterday, when you came so close to winning one but lost because of a late td by Wash.
    I also do quite a few multi team parlays myself at a fraction of what you do them for, but here is my point:
    I have had very good luck especially this year with some of the parlays by using the ml in the parlay with a team or sometimes more than one team rather than the regular line if I think a particular game or games could be close.
    I have won at least four parlays that I would not have if I had used the regular line rather than the ml for one or more teams in the particular parlay.
    Granted the payout will be somewhat less if it hits than it would if the regular line would have won also, but on the other hand as stated above, this strategy ha allowed me to win some parlays that otherwise would have lost.
    Obviously, hindsight is easy but the Giant game, which I figured would be close because both teams suck, is a prime example.
    I am only trying to help here and best of luck whether you think this advice is good or not.
    ps And oh yes, I also buy points all the time im multi team parlays to improve my odds-the greater the number of teams in the parlay, the more points I will buy.
    Last edited by savage1; 01-03-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X