Book needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book needs

Don't post much and it's a bit late but my guys all over rams...I need Seahawks +3

Got 3500 on sea and 450 on rams

Go hawks

Just got 600 more on rams

Comment

Yep my book needed seattle as well!
      Knocked all the teasers out too which was big.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
        Yep my book needed seattle as well!
        Knocked all the teasers out too which was big.
        Not sure about you brother, but Ive had an awesome week...now comes the hard part, collecting that shit, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
          Not sure about you brother, but Ive had an awesome week...now comes the hard part, collecting that shit, haha.
          Perhaps I shouldn't butt in, but imo one should be very careful about admitting to booking bets in a public forum and even more so when talking about profits.
          You never know who might be monitoring these threads in this day and age, and it would be easy for the IRS or any government agency to find you if they so wished.
          I am not trying to scare anyone, but I did work for the government for 33 years doing investigative work of a different nature, and I know what can happen.
          If you have been following it as I have, a noted capper, Sebastian, was arrested back in November for gambling and perhaps bookmaking acitvities and goes to trial tomorrow-frrom what I have heard, both the IRS and Feds. are on his tail.
          Last edited by savage1; 01-03-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

ps just keep in mind that sting operations are still very much in business.

Comment

Good point Savage and on a side note why should we be happy that you won as a bookie?
              2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                Perhaps I shouldn't butt in, but imo one should be very careful about admitting to booking bets in a public forum and even more so when talking about profits.
                You never know who might be monitoring these threads in this day and age, and it would be easy for the IRS or any government agency to find you if they so wished.
                I am not trying to scare anyone, but I did work for the government for 33 years doing investigative work of a different nature, and I know what can happen.
                If you have been following it as I have, a noted capper, Sebastian, was arrested back in November for gambling and perhaps bookmaking acitvities and goes to trial tomorrow-frrom what I have heard, both the IRS and Feds. are on his tail.
                Their just joking around!

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
                  Good point Savage and on a side note why should we be happy that you won as a bookie?
                  Ham...the point of this thread wasnt for you to jump up for joy because I collected...the point was for me to give you a winner which was Seattle Seahawks...more often than not books win, especially on lopsided plays. Last night it was very much one sided towards the Rams, thus the easy winner on Seahawks.

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
                    Ham...the point of this thread wasnt for you to jump up for joy because I collected...the point was for me to give you a winner which was Seattle Seahawks...more often than not books win, especially on lopsided plays. Last night it was very much one sided towards the Rams, thus the easy winner on Seahawks.
                    At my age and my many years of experience with this stuff, I also know who wins in the long run.
                    All I can advise and to say it in another way is that "Big Brother may be watching." Take it for what its worth.
                    Last edited by savage1; 01-03-2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

lmfao what a bs artist!!!!!

u should be shot..... read his thread again!!!! i need the hawks.. but bets r 8:1 seattle... and more coming in @ 600 ..geez dude dont lie ok now 3:1 u putzz
                      Last edited by Luv2Play2; 01-03-2011, 05:01 PM.
                      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

ok just 1 mo low blow!!!

the hard part is collecting that shit.. lmao ...yep call ur broker and see if u gotta sell.. a 3:1 beat down not a good day for u!!!!
                        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
                          the hard part is collecting that shit.. lmao ...yep call ur broker and see if u gotta sell.. a 3:1 beat down not a good day for u!!!!
                          Was a typo bro, the 35 and additional 6 was all on rams....I, just like bryce and all other locals I'm sure needed Seahawks...believe what u wanna believe I got no reason to lie...just trying to help forum by posting some info, no reason for u to be clowning on me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                            I agree ... asking for trouble ... should never draw attention to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              I agree ... asking for trouble ... should never draw attention to yourself
                              Can i 3rd that?!?!

I know for a FACT that we have had so called "Spies" here looking for this exact stuff. I know because i talked to one and i won't mention his name for good reason but trust me when i say this, they due "Lurk" at these places and they do it for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X