X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Awesome!!

!!

Comment

I wish I had that good of a shit. GOOD JOB!

Comment

awesome

Comment

Thanks guys the pay out was 1188.00 so i woke up and had 1200 and change in my account. i withdrew 250 today and as always abcislands pays same day. so i still have a little over 900 in my account so yes i will concentrate on using more discipline . ive actually hit a few 5 and 6 teamers this year only betting 10 on them. i sometimes pick 5 6 7 games and go all over or all under. yes i know thats not the smartest thing to do. last week i hit a 6 teamer going all under on 5 hockey games and over on a football game and it hit to pay me 400 and change. but now that i have a little bankroll i will focus on betting 1 or 2 games being i look at peoples picks on here and if 3 or 4 people that i follow are on the same side i will go with that. as im not good at picking games myself. i follow the bums totals alot. and there is just some great pewople here. thanks for all your kind words.I sometimes see guys pick a game to go over because that team has went over 7 in a row etc. see i think the exact opposite if a team has went over 7 games in a row i think its time to go under. this weekend i played a couple long shot parlays and i really liked the seattle game to go over. but i put my last 13 on that 7 teamer and picked them all to go under. lucky yes but i will take it. good luck everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X