It probably wont happen but.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It probably wont happen but.

I had 13.00 in my offshore account and was just playing around and played a 7 team parlay . playing 7 games under . i only need seattle - st. louis game to go under 42 to win . the pay-off will be $1,088.00 . just curious what peoples opinions on here are if they think it will go over or under. i already know how my luck goes but i wont say nothing to burn bread on myself. actually if i win it will be kind of funny and 100% luck.

My opinion is you deposit a quick $500 and bet it on the over. Either way you turned your $13 into $500 and are back in the game. Best of luck either way.

Comment

Damn dude I'm pulling for you.That would be crazy

Comment

fighting for the playoffs usually means the under (conservative).... IMO....good luck

Comment

hope it's under! i need s jax to get shut down!

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            My opinion is you deposit a quick $500 and bet it on the over. Either way you turned your $13 into $500 and are back in the game. Best of luck either way.
            I agree with Harold, I would also buy points on the over bet and hope for a middle.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

FWIW, usually when I have a multi team parlay going with one piece remaining, I usually buy back anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 depending on how I am doing overall for the day-if I am losing, I will tend toward 50%. If I am ahead, more toward the 33%.
              Last edited by savage1; 01-02-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I think Seattle's L7 games went OVER. But I think the streak gets broken tonight, I played the under @ 43. Good Luck brother, should really be exciting for you to watch. I'll be pulling for you, GOOD LUCK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                  Thanks guys. but im just being honest i dont have the 500 right now to do that. but it is good advice thank you. i will just have to ride it out and hope for the best. i won the atlanta game under by a half a point lol. so maybe thats a good sign it might be meant to be. im not going to lie. making it this far on that crazy bet. i will be kinda pissed if i lose lol. but only for a little bit.

Comment

Good luck, hope it hits.

You couldn't have gotten anymore excitement or entertainment (at least the places I go) for that $13 than you have today.

Pulling hard for you man.

Comment

Hope you hit it!

Comment

Since the first half is way under, you could bet a huge middle at $500 on the half time line, I know you said you didn't have it, but at least you're regular bet is looking good

Comment

lookin great. hope you cash this one in man.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Congrats my man.. The odds of you hitting a 7 team parlay are 127-1 so consider yourself very fortunate and be wise with the $$$ (like no more 7 team parlays).

Comment

Congrats. on cashing in, I'm betting thats the best 13.00 you ever spent. Again, Congrats & enjoy it, doubt it ever happens again.

Comment

Working...
                              X