Mondays NBA And NFL Plays With A Bowl Fade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays NBA And NFL Plays With A Bowl Fade

Split out, drinking the juice, yesterday going 5-5 in NFL plays. And in keeping with my awesome CFB Bowl plays 0-1 with Toledo. 1-5 overall so far . Passed on NBA.

NBA: @-110
    Nets +6
    Mavs +1.5
    Grizz -6.5
    Rockets -9.5
    6ers +2.5

MNF: @-110
    Falcons -2.5

6 Pt. Teaser -110
    Saints +8.5
    Under 56
    IMO lookin for a 27-24 final

And for the fade of the day........

Air Force -3

BOL ALL!!!
    Records listed in members records forum.

absolutely not questioning your call on your teaser, but just food for thought. If you're looking for a 27-24 final, what do you think of a teaser of: Saints+8' & >44? Good Luck tonight & enjoy the game!! Hope you hit em all!

Comment

Originally posted by libertypl View Post
      BOL tonite buddy, knew I should've taken GT.

I certainly would not change my mind over this pick pal ... Not that strong for me ...

Good Luck Tonight

Comment

good luck tonight, Lib!

Comment

Originally posted by Wake Man View Post
          absolutely not questioning your call on your teaser, but just food for thought. If you're looking for a 27-24 final, what do you think of a teaser of: Saints+8' & >44? Good Luck tonight & enjoy the game!! Hope you hit em all!
          No problem Wake.
          I capped it this way. Falcons playing for home field. Saints D is 2nd against the pass, 21 against the run(Turner). Falcons are 8th. in rushing, 14th in passing. Hoping for a conservative ground game. Saints give up on avg. 21 pts away, while the Falcons give up 19 @ home. Offense's combined on avg. for 56 pts. (home/away). Combined these two and divide for a number of 48. So to answer your question, yeah I like that one. Hope this helps buddy, I just gave myself a little cushion on the teaser.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Working...
          X