No announcement yet.

SUNDAYS ALL DAY / ALL SPORTS THREAD WITH 20* 's , 15* 's and 10* 's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greek, don't pay these guys any attention! Post your plays and keep doing what you do. If they don't like them, well don't fucking play them. Thanks for your input. If you don't have anything nice to say. Well stfu!!!!! Good DZay. TO ALL

Comment

Nice hit on FIU GG! Had them in my pickem as well. I know you dont care about these trolls, but I just wanna give ya support my man. I pray yr sis is doing well, and keep pushing forward bro!. Isaiah 41:10 ..Do not fear cause I am with you,do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

Thanks for your picks Greek, must read every day. Haven't posted in ages, just wanted to give you props.

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
        NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
        MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Yes you are correct in saying ......
          .......................... " I went 8-6 overall today you jagoff "
          .......................................replying to someone else earlier in this thread....

But that 8-6 record today, and only today, actually lost more than 35 units.....

So , a winning record doesn't really mean that much..... but the overall big picture does... as we all know !

Only wishing you the best.......... and all that are here , as always...
          " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
          .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
          "

Comment

GG has the most views in this forum
            dont follow him if you dont like his picks
            GG has given me PROFITS over the ENTIRE YEAR
            not just one week

Comment

I think the problem with the Golden Snatch this year is that all of his lower rank plays are all winning and the 20*,15*, 10* have all been inconsistent and brutal at times.

My problem has been that I only play all the big plays, so when GS goes 8-6 on the day but loses all the big plays I get burned. GS is just having an off year with the stronger plays. You will rebound bro!!

Greek, do you keep track of the number of unit you are down for the NFL this year? Good luck with your bowl games.

Comment

Working...
              X