Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday 10* Total

bull/pistons over 190

opened at 189. my number has this game going 199.

over is 3-1-1 last 5 at detroit, and 16-5-2 the last 23 t detroit.

good luck:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

thanks,good luck DD

Comment

Good Luck dd

Comment

GL on the 10* dave
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Nail it dd, BOL today.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck David!

Comment

One question:
              David-I have noticed that you almost always post overs rather than unders.
              I actually went back over a year and found you had just one under-there may have been more but I think you know what I mean.
              I am not criticizing but just curious as to whether there are stats, trends, angles, etc. which support unders also, and if so, why as stated above, the overwhelming plays you give out are overs?
              Last edited by savage1; 12-26-2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                One question:
                David-I have noticed that you almost always post overs rather than unders.
                I actually went back over a year and found you had just one under-there may have been more but I think you know what I mean.
                I am not criticizing but just curious as to whether there are stats, trends, angles, etc. which support unders also, and if so, why as stated above, the overwhelming plays you give out are overs?
                i don't usually use unders only because there are too many things that can hurt you. overtime being a big factor. so i just feel more comfortable taking overs. i also know that more games go under than over.
                The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

good luck today, DD!

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid View Post
                    i don't usually use unders only because there are too many things that can hurt you. overtime being a big factor. so i just feel more comfortable taking overs. i also know that more games go under than over.
                    Thanks for you honest response.
                    I actually agree with you and am much more comfortable in playing overs in any sports rather than unders.
                    The trouble with any unders in any sport is that once it goes over, you are dead.
                    With overs on the other hand, you get a lot more bang for your buck, as there is usually a chance you can win even if things don't start out well.
                    That said, I think you would agree that to be a truly good capper, one should have the same confidence in playing unders as overs-I for one admittedly am not, and that is why I like to play your over picks. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X