Clear All

• NFL/CFB Sunday

CFB YTD 33-25 -0.4 units
    4* 0-1 -4.4 units
    2* 7-4 +5.2 units
    1* 26-20 +4.0 units

Sunday:

1* Florida International +1 1/2
    I have had great success going against the MAC in bowl games the last few years (1-1 so far this year). Florida International was probably the second best team in the Sun Belt while Toledo was about the fourth best team in the MAC. True, the game is only 35 miles away from Toledo but the stadium will be almost totally empty so I see no crowd advantage.

NFL YTD 24-22 -5.2 units
    4* 0-1 -4.4 units
    2* 4-5 -3.0 units
    1* 20-16 +2.2 units

I suffered a Twilight Zone day last Sunday when I lost my 4* when Dallas blew a 20-point lead and lost a 2* in the Giants' copllapse. Gathering myself back together.....

2* Raiders +3
    This is a matchup play. Oakland has a great run game with McFadden and Indy is lousy against the run. The Colts had their big win last week and could be flat. Oakland has had several blowout wins this year and still has playoff hopes.

1* Bengals +7 1/2
    As good as San Diego is, Norv Turner always seems to screw it up, doesn't he? Off a win, maybe under-performing Cincy can pull it together for the upset.

Opinions only:
    Packers (may upgrade this to a play)
    Cardinals (Saturday)

good luck, i like Fla Int!

Comment

gl luck I got Bengals as a game of the month maybe higher.
      SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
      LW 2-0 +3
      SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
      LW 1-2 -2.3
      SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
      LW 8-3 +5.85
      SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
      LW 1-7 -12.1
      SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

GL Gris.....I like the Raiders as well. One potential thing that worries me is that if KC wins at noon, Oakland is eliminated before their 3pm game....probably shouldnt matter but a bit of a worry for me.

Comment

fade the MAC works again!

Comment

Working...
          X