Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squirrel's Druken GOY

GOY!!!

Dallas -14.5 +200 2x GOY. Disappointed there wasn't alt line for -17.5 +275, would have taken that. We have a team in disrray vs. a very motivated team. Why take standard -7.5, when we all know Redskins' are gonna get killed.

Raiders -14.5 +200 *ditto*

Pats -21.5 +225 Pats crushed a very good bears team, and it's Rodger-less packs. -21.5 is a bit of tall order... but it's SEXY Tom Brady!!! Looking at Tom makes me wish I had and ovary so I can have his baby!!
    2013-2014
    NCAAFB 13-12
    NFL 16-15

good luck squirrel!

Comment

now that is rotten drunk!!!!!!gl!

Comment

Gl squirrel

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Originally posted by pizza squirrel View Post
            GOY!!!

Dallas -14.5 +200 2x GOY. Disappointed there wasn't alt line for -17.5 +275, would have taken that. We have a team in disrray vs. a very motivated team. Why take standard -7.5, when we all know Redskins' are gonna get killed.

Raiders -14.5 +200 *ditto*

Pats -21.5 +225 Pats crushed a very good bears team, and it's Rodger-less packs. -21.5 is a bit of tall order... but it's SEXY Tom Brady!!! Looking at Tom makes me wish I had and ovary so I can have his baby!!
            You must be SHITFACED if you want to bang Tom Brady Gl with your action today

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Blind squirrel looking for a nut. Gl today.

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy View Post
                  You must be SHITFACED if you want to bang Tom Brady Gl with your action today
                  squirrel's WAY past coyote ugly, already chewed off both arms. Now, Tom Brady looks sexier than Giada DeLaurenitis
                  2013-2014
                  NCAAFB 13-12
                  NFL 16-15

Comment

squirrel's WAY past coyote ugly, already chewed off both arms. Now, Tom Brady looks sexier than Giada DeLaurenitis
                    Not sure what BC's policy is on Don't Ask, Don't Tell, but I wish you good luck on your play on The Boys.....Dallas I mean.

Comment

Screw those pos Dallas D!!! Leading comfortable 30-14, and they give up 16 points!!!! ugh!!!!!
                      2013-2014
                      NCAAFB 13-12
                      NFL 16-15

Comment

Well, still have sexy Tom
                        2013-2014
                        NCAAFB 13-12
                        NFL 16-15

Comment

Well, still have sexy Tom
                          You're the. First openly gay member of bettorschat....hey I say get you're good plumbing and keep your nose clean kid and you'll be alright

Comment

those are really crappy odds on the alternate lines.
                            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X