IAA Semi-Final Playoff Pick for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAA Semi-Final Playoff Pick for Friday

Villinova -10 over Eastern Washington. Can you say blowout. Nova is my pick to win it all and have back to back championships. Eastern Washington was lucky as hell to beat North Dakota last week, however they lost their best offensive weapon when their top running back broke his foot. Villinova won their first and second round games by scores of 54-24 and 42-24. I think you will see a similar score this time around. Villinova is ranked 28th in total offense while EW is ranked 93rd in total defense. Game is on ESPN 2 at 8 eastern time. Weather is supposed to be clear, temps in the 20s with light winds.

BOL if you play along.

What time does this game go off?

Thanks and Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
      Villinova -10 over Eastern Washington. Can you say blowout. Nova is my pick to win it all and have back to back championships. Eastern Washington was lucky as hell to beat North Dakota last week, however they lost their best offensive weapon when their top running back broke his foot. Villinova won their first and second round games by scores of 54-24 and 42-24. I think you will see a similar score this time around. Villinova is ranked 28th in total offense while EW is ranked 93rd in total defense. Game is on ESPN 2 at 8 eastern time. Weather is supposed to be clear, temps in the 20s with light winds.

BOL if you play along.
      Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Thanks and Good luck!
      Frickin Okie!!!

Comment

My bad

I swear he edited that in

Comment

Thanks raven and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post

BOL if you play along.
            From the cheap seats in North Dakato. They beat North Dakota State last week, not North Dakota (Yes we have more than 1 university). Anyway, NDSU had little business being at this game, but their running game got them past Montana State on a frozen snowy field in Bozeman and if it were not for a 90 yard drive in the last 1:20 by Eastern Washington last week (they converted on 2 4th downs) and a controversal call by the refs in OT(game was fixed), NDSU would be in this game and it would be a real ass whoopin by Villanova. GL Raven. Love the call

PS. It's Villanova, not Villinova

Signed KBasshole.
            Last edited by ToDaClub; 12-17-2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Thanks and Good luck!

Didn't you read what he wrote dumbass.

I am not the only one
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Thanks for the call, loved your plays last week. I remember you had 'Nova pegged to win it all, just waiting to see what your thoughts were on the line. I will follow!

GL to all!

Comment

GoodLuck

Comment

I agree 100%! BOL! I'm in!!!!

Comment

WOW!! Tough Crowd

Good luck maniac

Comment

5:00 PM [341] VILLANOVA @ [342] EAST WASHINGTON
                        VILLANOVA -8½-110
                        EAST WASHINGTON +8½-110
                        o54-110
                        u54-110
                        VILLANOVA -325
                        EAST WASHINGTON +275
                        COLLEGE FOOTBALL - Dec 18*

Holy shit I grabbed this at 10...actually I like it more now!
                        But a 1.5 point swing.

Comment

my local has it down to 7 now ... i bet it at 10 earlier .. does anyone know why the line dropped 3 points so quick ????

Comment

i wondering to....i bet it at 10 also..now 81/2....dropping like crazy....

Comment

Originally posted by ntorreg88 View Post
                              my local has it down to 7 now ... i bet it at 10 earlier .. does anyone know why the line dropped 3 points so quick ????
                              I was wondering the same thing. I got it at 10 now at 8.

May middle if something goofy going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X