Dave T System Play Don't Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave T System Play Don't Forget

I'm not sure if he's posted this play yet, but it's my favorite system play in all of sports.
    System: Play against a team that's scored 30 or more points two weeks in a row and held their opponents to 10 or less points two weeks in a row, and are now playing outside of their division.

Play: Bet against the Patriots week 15.

I know Aarron Rodgers is questionable, and I'm not even sure if the line is up, but if it is, I know that I'll have some coin on the Pack.
    Last edited by grandmama; 12-16-2010, 03:38 PM.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

mama,

I thought his system said if the team play againt their division? Correct me if am wrong.
    CFB YTD: 4-4
    NFL YTD: 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by yabmane View Post
      mama,

I thought his system said if the team play againt their division? Correct me if am wrong.
      no... out of division

Comment

Pats Our Playing Good Football Anymore , They May Bury the Packers Deep In Some Cheese LoL , Line Is -11 As Of Now

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
          Pats Our Playing Good Football Anymore , They May Bury the Packers Deep In Some Cheese LoL , Line Is -11 As Of Now
          Where have you seen this line? I haven't seen a line anywhere, not even from a local.

if Rodgers doesn't play, New England may be favored by 17.

Comment

Ive seen 2 lines. 6.5/W Rodgers 10.5/WO

FYI this system had a play a few weeks back when Atlanta was home against GB and covered a short line and also this system will be backing Cincy and fading SD next week.

GL

Comment

Line Is Now -13.5 Patz

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
                Everyone and their brother was on the Pats. I got GB at 15. I love the system.
                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!
                  Last edited by kbsooner21; 12-20-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X