CFB YTD 32-23 +7.2 units
    4* 0-1 -4.4 units
    2* 6-3 +5.4 units
    1* 26-19 +5.1 units
    CFB/NFL Combined 54-41 +7.7 units
    4* 0-1 -4.4 units
    2* 10-7 +4.6 units
    1* 44-33 +7.5 units

I'll probably have about nine bowl plays. By pure coincidence, three of them go Saturday including two of my strongest. Many plays will be placed well in advance (including two of the plays below). The lines will always be those of my initial post (and bet). My sacred bowl rule: Bet Against the MAC.

2* Fresno State (1* +3) (1* +1)
    I originally posted this as a 1* when the number was +3 and am upgrading it by betting again at the current line. Northern Illinois is in a real down spot. They lost the MAC Championship game as 17-point favorites and now their coach has quit to go to Minnesota. The MAC is a terrible league and I've made lots of money betting against it in bowl games. Fresno was the fourth best team in the WAC, a much tougher league than the MAC and Hill has never lost as a bowl underdog.

2* Troy -1
    The line has moved since my original post but that shouldn't matter. This is another chance to go against a MAC team. Troy was good enough to stay within three of Ok State. They have an outstanding offense that was good enough to end the season with 172 points in the last five games. Ohio-U is a run-first team that won't be able to keep up.

1* UTEP +11 1/2
    BYU ended the season winning four in a row but three of those were aginst terrible teams. They shouldn't be laying this kind of number. UTEP has a very good coach and a decent offense and will be highly motivated in its first bowl in years.

Pending (posted earlier):
    4* Notre Dame +3 1/2 (-120)
    2* Penn State +7
    1* Kentucky +3

Thanks for the picks, Gris. Love Fresno and Troy, both should roll. Cash it!

Comment

Do you still like UK w/out Hartline?

Comment

NFL:

Thursday:

1* Chargers -9

Sunday:

2* Giants -2 1/2 (-120)
        2* Cowboys -5 1/2
        1* Raiders -6 1/2
        1* Seahawks +6 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by aplous View Post
          Do you still like UK w/out Hartline?
          I bet the game before his suspension and it is a concern but Pitt is all screwed up with Wannstedt's insistence on coaching the bowl game and his whole staff job-hunting and his AD botching the hiring process (losing Holgorsen to WV). Besides, a poor SEC team is better than an average Big East team.

Comment

good luck I like them all. But Ohio is a running dog. It is a very succesful bowl system posted by golden greek here the last few years. It is tough to go against but if the Ohio qb can't play then it would be hard to play Ohio
            SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
            LW 2-0 +3
            SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
            LW 1-2 -2.3
            SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
            LW 8-3 +5.85
            SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
            LW 1-7 -12.1
            SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

One mure future play:

1* Midd Tenn State +1

Comment

good luck gris
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Griswold,
                  love the ND play. too much time for Kelly to prepare and think they will actually be relatively healthy. see a 10pt ND win. keep up the good work

Comment

Upgrade Dallas to:

4* NFL Game of the Year.

the first 2* were at -5 1/2
                    I'm betting another two stars at current line at bookmaker.com.
                    2* -6 (-125)

Comment

NBA Saturday

NBA YTD 6-2 +3.8 units
                      all plays 1*

I won Friday with the underdog T-wolves.

1* Cavs +4 1/2
                      The Knicks have been hot but they've now lost two in a row and are in a tough spot after playing the Lakers in NY Friday night. The Cavs have a lost a zillion in a row but they return home against a team that may be drained after back-to-back home losses to the Celtics and Lakers.

Comment

Dude, I dont know if BYU is good vs. the spread, but I have to play them.

Jake Heaps was like the QB coming out of HS and he is finally getting it. Also I am very impressed with those last 3 wins. They took care of business man, I took SDSU -23 vs. N Mexico or whatever and they didnt do it for me. BYU beat them, Col State and UNLV down. Heaps seemed to have got it going as of late. Also they got bad beat as 9 pt dogs against Utah they were up 13-0.

GL, Im going small betting tomm, so I hope you win, but Im in a pickem for 500 a person with 10 people and I put 35 confidence points on BYU to win the game outright.

You def could be right on taking the points though GL MAN.

Comment

gl gris

Comment

GL today Gris!

Comment

you still like the cowboys at -7.5?

Comment

Working...
                              X