X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

NFL

5* Baltimore -2.5 (-130) (8:40 PM)

5* "7 PT." Teaser = Minnesota (+12) - "OVER" (36.5) -130 (7:25 PM)

NBA

3* Portland +3.5 (8:10 PM)

3* Milwaukee +7.5 (8:40 PM)

NHL

3* Ottawa -115 (7:35 PM)

GOOD LUCK

Good luck
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good Luck Wayne ....

Comment

Good luck Wayne

Comment

GL as always boss.
          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Good luck brother! Got the check the other day. Thanks!

Do you have a recommendation on where to get the trophy engraved?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Good luck brother! Got the check the other day. Thanks!

Do you have a recommendation on where to get the trophy engraved?
              I remember the 1st couple years when you didn't do well. People were laughing at you here and saying you were not very bright for being such a nascar fan.

Well, you have more than redeemed yourself with back 2 back winning years. Unreal!

I had a legit shot for a top 2 or 3 and Labonte finished 43rd for me when there was only about 4 weeks left and it screwed me royally. Ended up 5th or something. It was fun. Stressful but fun!

There is a ton of pressure on the lead dog and you chose your timing nicely passing him in week 36!

Already getting the sheets ready for 2011. Daytona is in 2 months!!!!!

Comment

Winning I'm sure helps, but I love this contest. So much strategy involved, with only so few top drivers compared to 36 races. Gotta pick your scrubs when you can, even though a top driver looks like a winner. Although it is always nice to pick up 190 points!

Comment

So many people have to end the year with 6 or 7 straight scrubs. It is so hard to take scrubs early in the year when you are falling behind and don't want to fall further back. I know cuz i fight that battle with myself all the time in that pool. There is no doubt a ton of strategy involved though and you have played your hand well 2 years running!

Now if you could figure out how to win that N21

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    So many people have to end the year with 6 or 7 straight scrubs. It is so hard to take scrubs early in the year when you are falling behind and don't want to fall further back. I know cuz i fight that battle with myself all the time in that pool. There is no doubt a ton of strategy involved though and you have played your hand well 2 years running!

Now if you could figure out how to win that N21
                    That pool eats my lunch! I was pumped with a 3rd place finish this year. Only team I've never had Jr. on

Comment

Working...
                    X