Huge play in NCAAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge play in NCAAB

Last week was a very nice week, and there is an underdog play I love tonight.

For two years, Siena has been a little school that made a lot of small conference bettors a lot of money. They were twice a NCAA tourney team, and they put themselves on the map. This is important, because it is a HUGE part of the reason they are favored tonight. The last two years alone makes Siena a betting man's favorite over Florida Atlantic.

But this is a very different Siena team, who lost their coach, and three of their starters in the offseason. Then they lost their 38 game home winning streak to VERMONT.

Ryan Rossiter is a great player for the Saints, but he has very little help around him. He leads the team by a huge margin in scoring and rebounding, and it is pretty clear that if you slow down Rossiter, you can beat Siena.

Florida Atlantic has won 3 in a row, against Mississippi State, South Florida, and Hofstra, and I think the case could be made that all of those teams are stronger than Siena.

Fla Atlantic has been a strong rebounding team, with five different players that average 4 or more rebounds per game. Conversely, while Rossiter collects a whopping 13 rebounds/game, he gets almost no help from his undersized team.

Bottom line: Fla Atl has played a tougher schedule, and won more games. They ought to be a small favorite in this game, so getting four points is a great opportunity.

Florida Atlantic +4 @ Siena
    Good luck all.

Love your plays so far. I'm down on this one as well

Comment

Love your write up and logic. I'm in!

Comment

I dont normally jump on plays but I'm playing along.

BOL

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Good call Truckee, good 2nd half run brought it home.

Appreciate the play.

Comment

I was on it as well, glad we got it

Comment

Blowouts are no fun. I love it when a plan comes together. Good luck all.

Comment

Thanks T

PK
                No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Yes sir brother! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X