• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone likin over Balt at Houston

its 45.5

Balty team total is 24.5

HOU team total is 21.5

I really love that Houston team total, but I do like Balty to pull out the W. I just think HOU matches up good with Balty, but I expect Rice and Flacco to get theirs too.

I hate to do this again, because I was stressed out going big tonight, but it did work.

I was just wondering what you guys thought.

One thing about Harbaugh is he gets the Ravens to beat the teams they should beat. It's 50/50 when they play a team like Pitt or NE but they beat up on the losing teams like a Houston Since becoming head coach the Ravens are 15-1 against teams who don't make the playoffs that year. The only game they lost to a team who won't make the playoffs in 3 years was to the Bengals the second game of this season. Ravens haven't lost back to back games since October 2009. By the way the over is probably a good play. Whenever Flacco has a shitty game like the one last week against teh Steelers he usually follows it up wiyth a solid one. Good luck
    Last edited by ravenmaniac; 12-13-2010, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Personally I wouldn't touch it but the line would lead me to play over if I had to play it.

Comment

I took the over
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I like the under, think hou D might step up big this time
          "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

Working...
          X