Saturday NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NBA

couldn't get on this site for a couple of days. don't know why, but i have my pick today.

celtics/bobcat's over 189

my number has this game going 195.

raptors/pistons over 199

my number has this game going 206.5.

good luck guys:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

the question is did I miss any winners. good luck today

Comment

DD Are thes regular plays?

Comment

Gl DD!

Comment

DD, that was a tough lost with 10* PHO OV on wednesday night. Steve Nash is not the same PG without Amare in the post. This team is not in sync right now, Nash keep turning the ball over.

GL with both bos ov and det ov.

Comment

dabear you didn't miss anything great. buzzer beater just a regular play for me, nothing special. kenman64, after watching the suns game the other day, i'd have too say that the suns may trade nash before the trading deadline and give the ball over to dragic. time for a rebuilding plan too take effect. by the way nash has always turned the ball over a lot. 1 year when he won the mvp, i thought billups should have won it in detroit. nash assist to turnover ratio was 2-1 that year, while billups was around 5 or 6 to 1. he does play semi out of control a lot. as good as he can create, he does look like he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Einstien

Comment

did some checking nash was around 3 to 1 and billups around 4 to 1 that year. nash has averaged around 3.6 to per game the last 6 years while billups around 2.2 to per game.

Einstien

Comment

Working...
              X