No announcement yet.

5000* "unwired" Play For Mnf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who live in Phoenix and are expecting a nice day tomorrow, don't be surprised if the weatherman is wrong, and the "sun" doesn't shine tomorrow and instead you get a storm.

Comment

SAVAGE...

YOU ARE PRETTY FUNNY!!!!!! IS THIS A SIGN THAT THE RAPTURE IS GONNA BE COMING???????

SERIOUSLY, THOUGH, ORLANDO IS WHRE ALL THE SMART MONEY WENT, BUT THEY DON'T WIN EVERY GAME!!! THEY LOST ON PORTLAND YESTERDAY!!!!!!!
      A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Awesome call on Orlando Bugs Congrats
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

HOMER...

THANKS AND THE MAJIC HAD ME WORRIED IN THE 1ST HALF!!!!!! NOW, I DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENS THE REST OF THE DAY!!!!!! I CAN GO 1-2 AND STILL BE HAPPY!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry About that BULLS lose. You lost that because I posted and played it.

I will admit it now I totally suck at picking NBA games. I'm done for awhile with posting them.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Savage,

It was windy and crappy today..did a few things I needed, but now we are in the 60's..but I take the 60's in Dec over 60 inches of snow like we got in Philly..

Comment

GREAT CALL BUGS I WAS ON IT GREAT WIN.

Comment

THANKS LEO...

I AM A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED ABOUT LOSING THE UNDER BY A FREAKING FIELDGOAL!!!! THANKS HOLCOMB!!!! BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU, TOO!!!!

Comment

NO SHIT I AIN'T PREPARED TO TALK ABOUT THAT YET. 14 POINTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE BEFORE HALFTIME HOLCOMB SUCKS. COUCH BROUGHT THEM BACK SOME BUT NOT ENOUGH. I GOT A PUSH THERE. WE HAD BOTH SIDES EASY IF IT WASN'T FOR THE BREAKDOWN IN THE SECOND QUARTER.

Comment

Working...
                    X