This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Complete Sports Card Free!!

Welcome all and we hope that you all had a very good start to the NEW YEAR of 2003!! CONSENSUS USA along with myself would like all of you to take a look at the 2003 CAPPERS"CREW" lineup and recieve the complete SUNDAY card in all sports for FREE!!

There has been alot of fakes and phonies over the course of the last 2 months selling my plays(EXECUTIVE UNDERDOG) under other peoples names and or services!! This I am happy to say is over for now and the ONLY PLACE to get my plays as well as the other members of the CONSENSUS USA'S CAPPERS"CREW" is at the site listed below!! If you would like to check out the actual MEMBERS AREA of the site then please e-mail us at the E-MAIL ADDRESS below and we will be more than happy to send you out the passcode and a username for ALL OF SUNDAYS ACTION!!

Whether you are into HOCKEY-NCAA or NBA HOOPS-FOOTBALL or BASEBALL the place to get all your info is right with us at CONSENSUS USA!! Not only are we an EXECELLENT consensus service featuring both FOOTBALL-BASKETBALL reports with some of the BIG NAMES in the handicapping business but we also have some of the most reliable handicappers, all specializing in their favorite sports and members of our increasingly popular CAPPERS"CREW"!! Why purchase various handicappers plays in the above mentioned sports when you can get them all for a very reasonable fee that encompasses all of the sports!!
    E-MAIL US TODAY FOR SUNDAY FREE!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL
    CONSENSUS USA & CAPPERS"CREW"

E-MAIL US HERE FOR FREE INFO
    CHALK WAGERS ARE FOR PUSSYS!!

Let me be the first to expose this FRAUD so that nobody gets taken for a ride like I just did. You all prolly remember the great 10 day special ConsensusUSA and ExUdog were running for the bowl games.Oh and by the way Exudog and ConsensusUSA is the same Mike Moberg. His little 10 day special went like this we guarantee to make you money or you will keep getting plays until you show a profit. So I'm thinking lets see if this is just gas blowing out of his mouth. so I wire the $100 and get my notepad ready to track this so called Exudog I been hearing so much about. Well first off when you get your passcode and get into the "Cappers Crew" you will find a lot of interesting things as to how you get your plays and you better have a lot of time on your hands cause when he post and I really think he is either stealing the plays or getting them from someone else, and heres why most pay services pretty much know who they are going to play that day but not these guys they tell you keep checking back every 45 mins to an hour, so now you are pretty much done for the night cause you are gonna be by your computer all night. But heres where it gets real interesting I actually see where these guys are posting plays after the games have already started and changing the ranking of plays after they win. So I e-mail this a-hole and say hey whats going on for example you all remember the Jets gm last weekend when they won in a blowout well he post this game by Exudog calls it his Game of the day and the game is 3 minutes in. He responds to me and tell me its my fault and that I did not refresh in time. (NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE).Oh he also has 2 names he uses for basketball plays "HOOPSMEISTER" and "BASKETBALL JONES" and let me tell you these plays will leave you with an empty account. Another example of how he uses different names to make you think he has all these cappers is last MNF gm between SF and St. Louis all of a sudden right before kickoff he post the 49ers as a play but not under just one service on there but 4, now isn't that interesting that all 4 services decided to make this play at the last minute of course because they are all fiction services that he created. So last nite he puts up the plays and puts FINAL on the site, after all games are over I go back to see how games went and I see Exudog did it again and posted another " Game of the day" Miami +5 (which lost by the way). So again I send another e-mail complaining and whats he do he cuts my passcode off after 5 days. So I send him another e-mail and he tells me he will give me $30 back and I say no I want $50 back and then he says for bitching its now down to $20. So I tell him keep the money cause after seeing all those losers he prolly needed it. In fact Exudog's record after 5 days in all sports 9-19-2. But heres whats even more funny minutes after sending me this mail he is over here promoting his picks telling you to come get them for free. Hey Mike I'm your worst night mare I will follow you wherever you post cause you are a SCAM!!!!! and I got 3 things to say to you

Comment

FIRST AND FOREMOST I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST WITH THIS FOOL AS EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID THUS FAR IS NOTHING BUT BS. HE TRIED TO TAKE MIKE UP ON HIS 10 DAY SPECIAL AND WHEN HE SAID HE SENT MONEY IT WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND SO MIKE DUMPED HIS ASS RIGHT THERE AND THEN AND THIS IS HIS SO CALLED REVENGE ON MIKE AND THE CAPPERS"CREW"!! HIS RANTS ARE PATHETIC AT BEST AND THE BEST WAY TO PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT HE IS A FOOL IS TO TAKE US UP ON THE FREE OFFER FOR THE SUNDAYS PLAYS AND SEE JUST WHAT CONSENSUS USA AND THE CAPPERS"CREW' HAS TO OFFER AND BE THE JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES!! WE ARE ASKING ONE AND ALL TO TAKE US UP ON THE FREE DEAL AS THERE ARE NO OBLIGATIONS AT ALL!! WHY WOULD I POST A GAME, A BIG GAME FOR ME AFTER IT WAS OVER AND MAKE IT BE A LOSER?? MAKES NO SENSE!! THIS GUY HAS CREATED FITCIOUS E-MAILS AND POSTED THEM AT OTHER SITES AND AS HE SAYS IN HIS THREAD HE IS OUT TO RUIN MIKE AND HIS COMPANY!!

I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT I AM NOT MIKE AND MIKE IS THE OWNER OF CONSENSUS USA AND THE SERVICE CONSENSUS USA. THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE CAPPERS"CREW" ARE ALL REAL PEOPLE, HELL MONEYMAKER SPORTS IS A WOMEN(SUSAN) WHO HAS BEEN CAPPING FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS, AS WELL AS THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE CREW!!

I WANT TO PUT AN END TO THIS GUY AND HIS BS ONCE AND FOR ALL AND AS MANY OF YOU THAT WANT SUNDAY OUT FOR FREE THEN PLEASE COME AND GIVE IT A TRY AND THEN COME BACK HERE AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY AND IN FACT YOU WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE SOME MONEY WHILE GETTING THE PLAYS FOR FREE!! GRANTED I DO NOT WIN EVERY GAME I PUT OUT NOR DOES THE CAPPERS"CREW" BUT HELL WE WILL CERTAINLY GIVE YOU THE VERY BEST THAT WE HAVE TO OFFER AND TREAT YOU ALL WITH RESPECT!!

PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A WITCH HUNT AS WE MIKE HAS OR WILL BEING ADVISING MEMBERS OF BOTH OUR GROUP AS WELL AS THIS FORUM TO STEER CLEAR OF THIS THREAD AND TO NOT LET THEIR EMOTIONS GET IN THE WAY OF MAKING US ALL SOME MONEY ON SUNDAY FOR FREE!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY AND THE MAIN REASON NOT TO POST GAMES HERE IS TO INVITE YOU INTO THE SITE AND GIVE IT A LOOK AS WELL AS A TRY FOR YOURSELF. ALOT OF GREAT INFO AS WELL TO LOOK AT FOR FREE!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL REGARDLESS!!

EXECUTIVE UNDERDOG for CONSENSUS USA & CAPPERS"CREW"
      CHALK WAGERS ARE FOR PUSSYS!!

Comment

HeresaTip,

Do you have those e-mails? If so please forward them to me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X