Sunday NFL Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL Play

Ravens -7' over Bucs.Throwing it out now because I have seen this line anywhere from 7'-9'. My book has it at 7' so I played it.

This is not a homer play. Harbaugh won't let the Ravens overlook Tampa Bay even though they have a game next week with the Steelers. Pure and simple Tampa Bay is a fraud. Every year there is one team that was in last place the previous year and comes out of nowhere and strings together 9 or 10 wins. This year it's Tampa Bay. If you look at their record closely you will see that they haven't beaten a team with a winning record. Their 7 wins have come against teams with a combined record 17-54 and 3 of those wins were by 3 points or less.Their 3 loses were to teams with a combined winning record of 23-8 and by an average margin of 10 points. Baltimore wins by 14 or more. Will post some more NFL games on Sunday

i think the ravens are playing well, but to call tampa a fraud may be a little much.....nothing against your play but what I see is that their run game has changed the outlook for tampa fans and blount seems to run with intense purpose !! That guy was an a hole at oregon buy may have grabbed this opportunity and grew up a little bit............2 cents.........not sure one way or the other on the pick and as always best of luck with it !!!!

Comment

adding these 3 dogs

Bears +3 over Philly. Vick is due to come back to earth and I think the Bears help him come back.

Packers +2 over Falcons. I know Atlanta is tough at home but going with the better team and better QB

Chargers +2' over Colts. I think Colts are too beat up and Rivers is p[laying lights out. SD has owned the Colts the last 5 years.

BOL

Comment

I'm with you on Chargers,good luck raven

Comment

any idea on the packers falcons total?

Comment

gl pal

Comment

this is also a bad spot for TB. Fourth in five games on the road; have covered the previous 3 road games.

also theyve covered 4 straight, and going against this has hit 70% the previous 5 years; although it hasnt been doing that good this year.

also, tb was on the west coast last week, fly back to tb, then up to northeast to play. they are due an uninspired clunker.

have to agree with you on the ravens.

gl

Comment

GL Raven
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

GL Raven
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

GL Raven

Comment