CFB YTD 28-22 +3.2 units
    4* 0-1 -4.4 units
    2* 6-3 +5.4 units
    1* 22-18 +2.2 units
    CFB/NFL Combined 46-38 -1.0 units
    4* 0-1 -4.4 units
    2* 8-7 +0.6 units
    1* 36-30 +2.8 units

I went 3-2 last Saturday in CFB. Unfortunately, one of the losses was my game of the year, a disastrous pick on Utah State in a game that shocked me.

Friday:
    1* Arizona +20
    Arizona can keep this close. They may not be able to slow Oregon down by faking injuries the way Cal did two weeks ago but that game did show Oregon's offense can be stopped.

1* Nevada +14
    This is the biggest game ever for a veteran team. I don't know if they can beat Boise but they have an advantage none of Boise's other recent WAC opponents has: they can score. In most of the blowouts, Boise has gotten so far ahead the opponent has had to abandon its game plan. I don't think that will happen with Nevada's pistol offense.

Saturday:

1* Oklahoma +3
    Ok State has had an amazingly soft schedule and is VERY overrated. The best team they've faced, Nebraska, beat them. Only one other Big 12 team they've played (A & M) has a winning record in conf play. Oklahoma has a better defense and has scored 98 points the last two games.

1* Texas Tech -9
    This will be a shootout as both teams love to pass and both have bad pass defenses. I give the edge to a Tech team that has far more motivation: they only had Weber State last week and can avenge a bad loss last year. Houston has four losses in a very bad conference.

Opinions only:
    Northwestern
    Maryland
    Stanford
    Lou-Lafayette

NFL:

1* Giants -7
    1* Ravens -7 (-120)

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

Working...
    X