Bc.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bc.....

Not trying to force the issue but why do you keep moving my threads to the Sports Services section?? I'm posting plays like everybody else? What am I doing wrong that all of the sudden everything I post ends up in a section I don't care about? I am NOT, nor have I ever, attempted to sell a single play or solicit a single member. What's up?

The Ham mer
    "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

BC wants anyone that has a website and sells plays to post in the Service Section whether their posting free plays or not, he wants them to be seperated and it's pretty much what the members wanted.

GL

Comment

I know why BC is doing it and just like Wayne said. But I think he should be allowed to post in the Regular forum and not the service forum.

Sports-plays posts all the time and posts a lot of great plays. I also have never seen him ask for anything. Along with that has always help out everyone in the forum. I actually haven't even seen him post he's website on here either.

I'm sure my opinion means nothing but. I really think he should be able to post in the All Sports Discussion.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

I have nothing against him but i agree with BC. Anyone who sells plays should be put in the same section. You can't pick and choose, it's all or none and not that sports-plays has ever done it but there have been plenty of people that have come here without ever mentioning their service just to drop the bomb awhile later. Just think about it every service that wanted to mess with people could post plays in our forum then hit a run and move to services and so on. It's just a mess to pick and choose and i'm in TOTAL agreement with BC about this as i think many others are. People want to know what or who their following whether or not they have asked for money. I think this change by BC has been made VERY clear in more than 1 sticky in different forums and i think the move was long overdue!Click on his bio and the site is there.

GL

Wayne

Comment

Wayne

Your right I just looked at it. Sorry. I actually never know he was a service until last week.
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Policy is policy. I wasn't trying to stir up anything, and I can agree with your explanation. I hope that everyone will check out my plays from time to time because I love posting my analysis and helping others cash in!
            Thanks for the info wayne and the kudos Homer!!

The Ham mer
            "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

Working...
            X