Clear All

• system Denver & the OVER

-3 & over 46.....5* each

I will be on that lets make him pay :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Pimp,

I really have troubles with this game.

I dont see how you can take Plummer over Green..that is what this comes down to. KC will move the ball, Denver will, but not to the extent that KC will.

I am not sold on Plummer at all.. I hope the game is on here, I doubt it, but it should be a good game to watch.

Comment

nice going..very nice.

Denver going to take this one and the over in the books..

Well done!

Comment

thx homer and wallstreet......I was down big to JOE V, homer. I cashed in TB 30*, DEN 5* Over 5* and Clippers 5* and Im still freaking down. With TB on the ML at +130 for another 22* I made out huge today but a pathetic week that I never recovered from after that Tennesee over last monday night. It feels good to have a huge day but SUCKS that I wont see any of this MONEY (at least he wont be seeing mine)

PEACE

Comment

Man I know that feeling I had to pay him last week. But this week he will be paying me it all back :D

Good Luck man.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

HEY MOTOR...

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME TYPE OF WEEK I AM!!!!

I'M ONLY DOWN ABOUT 2K THIS WEEK EVEN AFTER GOING 2-1 TODAY!!! BUT, THAT'S ALRIGHT, WE'LL GET BACK NEXT WEEK!!!!
              A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

i hear ya dude, I was up 2610 going into last monday and lost 3300 on that game to put me at -690.........i thought nothing of it at the time only to lose about a dime a day and i was down 5590 when i woke up today with my local

+3000 on tampa
                +500 on the CLIPS (thanks WIZ)
                +500 on denver
                +500 on the over
                +1000 on atlanta(THX TIPSTER, U DA MAN)
                -550 on the over

...........with this tally im gonna end the day at -640.

The FUCKEN ridiculous part is that from last Tuesday up until Sunday night im up $50 freakin DOLLARS. Ive avoided disaster I guess.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                X