Regarding Linkbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Linkbacks

Do not linkback to this site as those get deleted.

A linkback is say you have a blog and you post plays both on here and your blog. You would put the blog address of the plays of the URL that's on your site that reflects the link/page on this site.

Example:

You take Baltimore +1 today

You post it on example.blog.com

I'm playing Baltimore +1 because of blah blah I posted it at BettorsChat.com or http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...ml#post1862613 which is the link of this post, but you would use a different link for your post as each post has a different link for a different person or topic.

LinkBacks

"LinkBacks" is the generalized term we use to reference three methods of communication between Websites:

Why LinkBacks?

LinkBacks (Trackbacks, Pingbacks and Refbacks) allow you to notify another site that you wrote something related to what is written on a specific page. This improves the chances of contributors to this page noticing that you gave them credit for something, or that you improved upon something they wrote. With LinkBacks, websites are interconnected. Think of them as the equivalents of acknowledgments and references at the end of an academic paper, or a chapter in a textbook.

Linkbacks have long been a major force in the development of the blogging network, by creating an interconnected series of blogs and posts acknowledging one another. Not only does this improve the general community ethos throughout the "blog-o-sphere", but it also helps to make blogs into more powerful link-building tools.

Note: Links built via this method are highly relevant and do not carry the disadvantages typically associated with "link farms" or "link exchanges".

The LinkBack principle has migrated from blogs to other publishing platforms such as news content management systems and forums.

Comment

Some of you need to read this! Stop posting linkbacks from bettorschat to bettorschat as they get deleted. Read the info above to learn what a linkback is and does. If you have questions just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post

If you have questions just ask.
        Does the Linkback play behind the Fullback or is he on defense ??
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

Comment

My care factor regarding a linkback =

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                LMFAO
                u must say that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  My care factor regarding a linkback =
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Monte's definition of a dickback is the most confusing thing I have ever read

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X