Nba tnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba tnt

ready too start a run here. so far the nba has been unbelievable.
    good teams losing at home (miami & orlando to the jazz back to back nights). it's been hard too tell who's a contender and who's a pretender. i didn't think the heat were gonna be as good as what people thought with the big 3. it's still a team game and their bench is a little bit suspect. tonight the heat face the celtics in a rematch of game 1. the celtics won that game by an 88-80 score at home. the heat coming off a bad ot loss to the jazz and looking forward to this game. i don't think they'll have a problem winning and covering this game. it's got to be statement time for the heat. the heat are on an 0-3 ats run, but that ends tonight.

heat -7 10*

lakers/nuggets. lakers are 2-0 ats on the road so far and the nuggets are 1-2. the nuggets have had injury issues. lakers have been shooting 47.4% while the nuggets are shooting 44.9%. 3 point shooting favors the lakers also 43.5% to 38.9%. to many weapons on the lakers and better rebounding. i also like the lakers bench i this game. 3 points looks like a bargain here.

lakers -3 10*

good luck guys

waiting on the warriors/bulls numbers. if i like anything there, i,ll be back. intersted on the total for that game.
    Last edited by detroitdavid; 11-11-2010, 02:56 AM.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Good luck David!

Comment

Good Luck Tonight. Like the Lakers myself.
      $ = 5X and Lines are Local

Comment

thanks for the plays DD!

Comment

GL dd!

Comment

gl dd

Comment

Working...
            X