No announcement yet.

Vols Fan Nascar plays from TEXAS !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols Fan Nascar plays from TEXAS !!!!!!

To win:
    Kyle Busch +600 -----20 to win 120
    Jeff Gordon +1200----15 to win 180
    Matt Kenseth +2500---10 to win 250
    Kurt Busch +1500------15 to win 225

Top 3
    Kurt Busch +450--------20 to win 90
    Jeff Burton +1000-------10 to win 100
    Matt Kenseth +750------15 to win 112.50

Good luck yall

Good luck buddy! Im in the car en route

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Good luck buddy! Im in the car en route
      I hope you got a cold beer in your hand Have fun brother!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck vols
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck on the cars buddy

Comment

BOL today vols, enjoy the race pal.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

GL to ya my man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

vols played your picks and kb's together.........didn't watch the race but thanks for Matt K............I checked at 1 point and he was last (except for the out the race people) and he came in 2nd !!! Wow !!! guess he had great pits ?? I was rooting for lagono for KB and me as he was 50-1...........would have been huge.........best of luck with all future picks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid View Post
                  vols played your picks and kb's together.........didn't watch the race but thanks for Matt K............I checked at 1 point and he was last (except for the out the race people) and he came in 2nd !!! Wow !!! guess he had great pits ?? I was rooting for lagono for KB and me as he was 50-1...........would have been huge.........best of luck with all future picks !!!
                  Him and Denny were side by side when they took the white flag and Kenseth took the lead for about a second on the last lap but Hamlin got underneath him and took the lead. We had a longshot to win and he was leading on the last lap but just didn't have enough He finished in the Top 3 though

Comment

What the fuck happened to Kenseth getting in turn 3 as they came to the white flag? I was in turn 1 and Kenseth clearly had him cleared coming out of 2. When they got down to 3, it literally looked like Kenseth got out of the gas and let Denny zoom by. WTF!?!?

Comment

What the fuck happened to Kenseth getting in turn 3 as they came to the white flag? I was in turn 1 and Kenseth clearly had him cleared coming out of 2. When they got down to 3, it literally looked like Kenseth got out of the gas and let Denny zoom by. WTF!?!?
                      the high line was fast all night and when Kenseth went low and then pulled in front of Denny he was carrying way to much speed and had to let off the gas to keep it out of the wall. I was scared he was going to fuck up my top 3

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        the high line was fast all night and when Kenseth went low and then pulled in front of Denny he was carrying way to much speed and had to let off the gas to keep it out of the wall. I was scared he was going to fuck up my top 3
                        What a fucking pussy! What the fuck does he have to lose? Going for the win, keep your foot in the gas. No championship on the line

Comment

What a fucking pussy! What the fuck does he have to lose? Going for the win, keep your foot in the gas. No championship on the line
                          I agree.I would rather wreck trying to win than finish 2nd. But for my account I'm glad he's a puss

Comment

After what I witnessed yesterday, Jr has to be cursed by his fans

Dude sitting a few rows in front of me decked out in Jr gear all day. About 75 laps to go, dude goes down and buys a Biffle shirt and throws it on over his Jr gear. Next pit stop, Biffle loses 2nd gear

Comment

After what I witnessed yesterday, Jr has to be cursed by his fans

Dude sitting a few rows in front of me decked out in Jr gear all day. About 75 laps to go, dude goes down and buys a Biffle shirt and throws it on over his Jr gear. Next pit stop, Biffle loses 2nd gear
                              JR is bad man.Hell I took a gamble in Nascar 21 and kept Jr instead of Burton knowing everyone would probably take Burton.sure enough plan works out and Burton goes out.BUT JR sucked and finished 28th or something like that He better have a soul changing off season cause another year like this and he won't have many fans left. I have bought more 48 and 29 shit over the last 2 years than I have 88 gear. Wait till the 29 Bud stuff comes out.That might be all I buy

Comment

Working...
                              X