Clear All

• NFL Sunday

NFL YTD 14-8 +4.8 units
    2* 2-2 -0.4 units
    1* 12-6 +5.2 units
    NFL/CFB Combined 35-22 +12.2 units
    2* 6-4 +3.2 units
    1* 29-18 +9.0 units

I went 3-0 last Sunday in the NFL and had a blah Saturday, going 3-2 but one of the losers was the only 2* of the day.
    All of the plays below were posted earlier in my CFB thread. The lines haven't moved much on any.
    (Dogs have won 62% so far in the NFL; the books have adjusted. It's time to look for some small faves.)

2* Cardinals -3
    Tampa coach Raheem Morris shot off his mouth and called his team the best in the NFC. Spare me. Tampa has almost no offense. Arizona is a flawed team but is very well coached and in real need of a win. Teams that lost their game off the bye tend to play very hard. This number would be higher were it not for the dominance of dogs this year in the NFL.

1* Bengals -1
    Miami has to be spent after playing a number of big, and close, games. Cincinnati showed a lot of offense in last week's loss in Atlanta and gets a worn out defense here.

1* Raiders -2
    I'm 3-0 this year playing on or against Seattle. Teams with emotional coaches like Carroll are very inconsistent. Look for a letdown here. Oakland's 59-point performance last week can't be ignored. This is an improving team with its first good QB in years.
    Last edited by griswold; 10-31-2010, 03:27 AM.

Good luck Gris!

Comment

Good Luck Gris!

Comment

gl gris

Comment

Gl today Gris !

Comment

GL today gris
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record