TNT Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT Thursday

2-1 yesterday. i guess the celts are either too old too play 2 games in a row, or they let down after an opening night win vs the fantastic 3.

how about that great pitching match up in game 1 of the world series. i made a play on the over (5.5). thats a pretty small number, and i don't care whose pitching.

1. magic -13.5

arenas out first 2 games. josh howard on ir. i'm trying too figure out whose gonna score for the wizards. should the magic not shoot themselves out of the game by missing 50 3 point attempts, they could win this game by 25 or more. game should be a blowout.

2. suns/jazz under 208.5

i don't usually play unders, but in this case i will. both teams lost 20-10 guys (boozer & amare). okur is out and he's a 3 point threat. a healthy al jefferson will give the jazz better defense and rebounding. suns should be 1 shot and done. jazz didn't score much last night (88). the suns went too sleep on tuesday the last 5 mins and scored 92 points. outside of richardson i don't see a lot of scoring. turkoglu can give you 15, hill 15. i can see this game going between 190/195 at best. wouldn;t surprise me if it goes 185.

good luck:

nba 2010/11 record: 2-2
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Good luck David!

Comment

Good luck tonight.

Comment

good luck DD

Comment

gl dd

Comment

good luck, double Dave!

Comment

Good luck dd