Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoSweat - Giants/Phillies Game 6 Analysis

Hey guys,
    Had a good day yesterday with the Rangers Reverse Run line. Let's continue the MLB winning streak today. Best of luck all!

Giants vs. Phillies
    No Sweat Rating: 2 - Phillies -160
    No Sweat Rating: 3 - Over 7
    Final Score Prediction: Phillies 6 - Giants 5
    Last game, I pounded the Doc at a No Sweat Rating of 5. I figured if that worked, the Phillies would have all the momentum back in Philly and would come back and win the series. The problem is that the Phillies are laying a lot of chalk today at home. -160 in a do or die game is a little too high for my taste, and I never bet on games with a moneyline higher than -130. Therefore, the play on this game is either the Over or the Phillies -1.5 (+140). The problem with the Phillies -1.5, is that the run line has WORKED every game that the Phillies worked. I think that the Giants will rally in the 9th to almost tie up the game, but fall a run too short. Therefore, I think that the Phillies run line backers may get screwed in the 9th inning. That leaves us the over of 7. I don't think Oswalt has a shutdown game as he did in Game 2. I also don't think he will be as rusty as he looked in the 9th inning two games ago. I think both him and Sanchez will get knocked around a little bit, sending this game over by the 6th inning. Therefore, the only play I will be making on this game is the Over 7. The Phillies should win, but I will be fading the runline and I do not give up that much juice. Anyway, there are some SOLID games in college football, so its better to spread around the action today.

gl today No Sweat

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl sweat

Comment

good luck today Sweat
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck, no sweat!

Comment

Working...