Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoSweat - Friday Picks - Rangers/South Florida Analysis

Hey guys,
    Two big games on the board today. Yesterday, the Phillies cashed in as the big bet, but everything else went to shambles. Hoping for a better day today. Best of luck all.

Yankees vs. Rangers
    No Sweat Rating: 3 - Rangers (Even) or Rangers -1 1/2 (Reverse Run Line)
    No Sweat Rating: 2 - Under 9
    Final Score Prediction: Rangers 5 - Yankees 2
    The Rangers have two shots at home to close out the Yankees. I think if they lose tonight, they will lose the next game with Cliff Lee on the mound. I think that many people are anxiously waiting to see Lee pitch a Game 7 with all the pressure on his shoulders. I don't think this will happen though. I think the Yankees come out flat, especially with the line up flip flop with Mark out. Hughes vs. Lewis is a matchup that I would think Hughes would be favored by more. It's a little odd to see the Yankees only at -109 in a do or die elimination game. I like getting the Rangers at Even money at home. I think the fans will be fired up and I think the offense will jump on Hughes early in the game. With over 70 percent jumping on the Yankees, the moneyline has basically stayed the same. It looks like the books do not want to give + money on the Rangers side. Like I said before, I'm a little shocked that the line is so low. I was expecting the Rangers to be around +120 or +125 with the Yankees around -140. The line is screaming for you to take the Yankees. Take the Rangers, be on the opposite side of the money, and I'll see you at the cash register. I recommend taking the Rangers reverse run line, as I think they will win by at least 2. You are getting amazing value, and if the bats do heat up for the Rangers today, they should have no problem winning the game. I would be quite shocked to see the Rangers bullpen close the Yankees out in a 1 run game tonight. Therefore, I find a lot better value with the Rangers runline tonight.

South Florida vs. Cincinnati
    No Sweat Rating: 2 - South Florida +8.5
    No Sweat Rating: 2 - Under 48.5
    Final Score Prediction: Cincinnati 24 - Souh Florida 20
    I've been getting absolutely killed with the mid week games ever since Dasher played Troy roughly 2 1/2 weeks ago. It seems like the favorite and the over has been hitting left and right. Today, South Florida goes into Cincinnati. The line opened up at 9 and has dropped to 8.5 and even 8 on some books. The reverse line movement of .5 to -1.0 is something to consider, but like I mentoned before, is never a reason to make a bet on a team. Nonetheless, roughly 85 percent is hitting the Cincy spread while 90+ is taking the Cincy ML. With the public cashing in yesterday on the Ducks and the Over, I think many people will be loading up on this game to get additional action before the weekend starts. I recommend staying away from this game at all costs. My computers are not forecasting any outright winner, and I'm getting mixed results in the simulations. Cincinnati has been tough to cap all year, playing neck to neck with Oklahoma, while not scoring any points in the 2nd half last week. On the other hand, South Florida disappointed last week on National Television against West Virginia. I don't think they will disappoint again. If I was going to bet on this game, which I'm not, I would take South Florida and the points. I would also take the under in the game. To be honest though, I think it is better to wait until the full slate of games on Saturday, where there is a lot better value for your buck.

Goodluck boys!

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck sweats

Comment

Good luck Sweat...

Comment

Good luck
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck no sweats!

Comment

GL Sweat! Go Rangers! Kill 'em over paid Yankees! *And make us nice dough*
              2013-2014
              NCAAFB 13-12
              NFL 16-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoSweatBets View Post
                Hey guys,
                Two big games on the board today. Yesterday, the Phillies cashed in as the big bet, but everything else went to shambles. Hoping for a better day today. Best of luck all.

Yankees vs. Rangers
                No Sweat Rating: 3 - Rangers (Even) or Rangers -1 1/2 (Reverse Run Line)
                No Sweat Rating: 2 - Under 9
                Final Score Prediction: Rangers 5 - Yankees 2
                The Rangers have two shots at home to close out the Yankees. I think if they lose tonight, they will lose the next game with Cliff Lee on the mound. I think that many people are anxiously waiting to see Lee pitch a Game 7 with all the pressure on his shoulders. I don't think this will happen though. I think the Yankees come out flat, especially with the line up flip flop with Mark out. Hughes vs. Lewis is a matchup that I would think Hughes would be favored by more. It's a little odd to see the Yankees only at -109 in a do or die elimination game. I like getting the Rangers at Even money at home. I think the fans will be fired up and I think the offense will jump on Hughes early in the game. With over 70 percent jumping on the Yankees, the moneyline has basically stayed the same. It looks like the books do not want to give + money on the Rangers side. Like I said before, I'm a little shocked that the line is so low. I was expecting the Rangers to be around +120 or +125 with the Yankees around -140. The line is screaming for you to take the Yankees. Take the Rangers, be on the opposite side of the money, and I'll see you at the cash register. I recommend taking the Rangers reverse run line, as I think they will win by at least 2. You are getting amazing value, and if the bats do heat up for the Rangers today, they should have no problem winning the game. I would be quite shocked to see the Rangers bullpen close the Yankees out in a 1 run game tonight. Therefore, I find a lot better value with the Rangers runline tonight.

South Florida vs. Cincinnati
                No Sweat Rating: 2 - South Florida +8.5
                No Sweat Rating: 2 - Under 48.5
                Final Score Prediction: Cincinnati 24 - Souh Florida 20
                I've been getting absolutely killed with the mid week games ever since Dasher played Troy roughly 2 1/2 weeks ago. It seems like the favorite and the over has been hitting left and right. Today, South Florida goes into Cincinnati. The line opened up at 9 and has dropped to 8.5 and even 8 on some books. The reverse line movement of .5 to -1.0 is something to consider, but like I mentoned before, is never a reason to make a bet on a team. Nonetheless, roughly 85 percent is hitting the Cincy spread while 90+ is taking the Cincy ML. With the public cashing in yesterday on the Ducks and the Over, I think many people will be loading up on this game to get additional action before the weekend starts. I recommend staying away from this game at all costs. My computers are not forecasting any outright winner, and I'm getting mixed results in the simulations. Cincinnati has been tough to cap all year, playing neck to neck with Oklahoma, while not scoring any points in the 2nd half last week. On the other hand, South Florida disappointed last week on National Television against West Virginia. I don't think they will disappoint again. If I was going to bet on this game, which I'm not, I would take South Florida and the points. I would also take the under in the game. To be honest though, I think it is better to wait until the full slate of games on Saturday, where there is a lot better value for your buck.

Goodluck boys!

I think Cincy scored 14 in 2ndhalf against louisville, 7 in 3rd and 7 in 4th..
                MLB 2007 140-108
                Kruise Rec 31-14
                Combined 171-122
                NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

good luck buddy On the other side of the WORLD
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by SharkinthePool View Post
                    I think Cincy scored 14 in 2ndhalf against louisville, 7 in 3rd and 7 in 4th..

Final 1 2 3 4 Total
                    CINCINNATI 14 7 7 7 35
                    LOUISVILLE 14 10 0 3 27

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                      Final 1 2 3 4 Total
                      CINCINNATI 14 7 7 7 35
                      LOUISVILLE 14 10 0 3 27
                      LOL Yea Checkers I was thinking so because I had the under in a tease and that last score fckd me
                      MLB 2007 140-108
                      Kruise Rec 31-14
                      Combined 171-122
                      NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

gl sweat

Comment

good luck, nosweat!

Comment

Haha...my mistake on the shutout. I meant TWO weeks ago. Anyway, I finally got a mid-week college game right. They have been killing me for the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                            X