NoSweat - UCLA/Oregon and Phillies/Giants Write Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoSweat - UCLA/Oregon and Phillies/Giants Write Up

Hey guys. Sorry about not posting my plays yesterday, as I was delayed on the runway for 2 1/2. hours on my flight to Korea. Here are my two plays on the two games today.

Phillies vs. Giants
    No Sweat Rating: 5 - Phillies -124
    No Sweat Rating: 2 - Under 5.5
    Final Score Prediction: Phillies 3, Giants 0
    The Phillies are in a do or die situation with their horse on the mound. Halladay vs. Lincecum Round #2. The Giants do not want to go back to Philly up 3-2 with Cain and Sanchez on the mound. This is almost a MUST win for the Giants because I feel if they lose this game, the momentum swings right back to the Phillies even though they are down 3-2. Round #1 was a great game, with Halladay getting tagged for a few runs. Halladay is amazing especially when he is coming back from a loss. Look for him to shutdown the Giants tonight and go a full nine innings. I'm expecting a three or four hitter for Halladay today. On the other hand, I expect the freak to pitch well at home in the biggest game of his life. I expect him to go around 7 or 8 strong innings, making one or two small mistakes. I expect this game to be around 2 hours and 20 minutes with both pitchers breezing. Percentage wise, more people are on the Phillies and the over. I think the public makes out on this game taking the Phillies. Ride with the public, take the Phillies, and this should be a hard fought out game. Basically, the value on Halladay at -124 is incredible, even though he is going against the 2 time CY Young winner. I will ride with the Phillies with their ace on the mound in any situation. Therefore, I'm very confident that the Phillies win this game, and that both pitchers pitch incredible. '

UCLA vs. Oregon
    No Sweat Rating: 1 - UCLA +26
    No Sweat Rating: 3 - Under 61.5
    Final Score Prediction: Oregon 38 - UCLA 21
    Oregon gets to show the nation how good they are on national television at home against an odd UCLA team. This line opened up at 20 and has jumped all the way to 26. A 6 point line movement for two Pac 10 teams is absurd. The line jeeps moving up on a daily basis and I wouldn't be surprised to see if move to 27 before kickoff. The O/U opened up at 60 and has moved to 61.5 on a few books. The public is slamming both Oregon at around 75 percent and the over at a whopping 85+ percent. For the last two weeks, the public has been KILLING the books on the weekdays. The computers I use mark this as a no play for the game. Personally, at first glance, I liked Oregon to roll here. But with the line movement up 6, on top of the public slamming the Ducks, I will fade this game. The Oregon/UCLA is at a rating of 1, which means it is definite no play. If I had to bet it, I would take the Bruins, but this could go either way. The Over/Under is a solid play though. I do like the Under 61.5. UCLA has proved that they can play some defense, sometimes. I think the Ducks roll early, but make a few mistakes near the redzone to send this game under. The Bruins will do their best to run the ball while keeping the Ducks potent offense off the field. The Ducks will rack up a ton of yardage, but I expect them to make enough mistakes to send this game under. Take the under as the play, and I'll see you at the cash register.

Best of luck all!

thanks nosweats

Comment

good luck, nowsweats!

Comment

Good luck tonight!

Comment

Where do you get your writeups?

Comment

good luck no
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck!

Comment

KB-
                I've been a freelance writer for many years on again/off again. Decided I wanted to start writing again and love writing on sports. I write all the write ups myself. I can type roughly 120 WPM so it doesn't take TOO long.

Best of luck guys.

Comment

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm just curious....you have UCLA covering by two scores more or less, and you have the under coming in by less that a FG, yet you have 3x's the raing on the UNDER??? Am I reading that right?

Comment

Originally posted by NoSweatBets View Post
                    KB-
                    I've been a freelance writer for many years on again/off again. Decided I wanted to start writing again and love writing on sports. I write all the write ups myself. I can type roughly 120 WPM so it doesn't take TOO long.

Best of luck guys.
                    Great write up
                    Thanks
                    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Good luck with your pick, but in all honesty, to win both pieces, I don't think UCLA can score as many as 21 points-to me that means shootout meaning imo that Oregon will score into low 40's at least.
                      To win both pieces, I don't think oregon can score more than 17 points tops.

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl sweat

Comment

Originally posted by NoSweatBets View Post
                            KB-

Best of luck guys.

NSweat,

You have to realize KB types with one finger on the keyboard and one up his ass. He probably pumps out three words and two shits per minute.

Just kidding, good write ups, good luck.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Korea. WOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X