NCAA Plays for 10/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Plays for 10/23

Been playing too many games on Saturdays. Gonna cut back and hope my winning percentage improves. May add 1 or 2 late on Saturday depending on how the early ones go. BOL to everyone this week

Utah State +3' over Hawaii. Hawaii is coming off a big upset of Nevada. They have a big game versus Idaho next week at home so this is a perfect sandwich play. Utah St. is coming off a bye. They are 7-1 ats off a bye and are on a 9-2 run ats in their last 11 home games.

Georgia -4 over KY(jelly). UGA lost to jelly last year 34-27 turning the ball over 4 times in the game, the last one was a fumble at the jelly 1 with less than 2 minutes in the game. UGA has won 12 of the last 15 in the series. Jelly is coming off that upset of So. Carolina last week so I am looking for a letdown. UGA has seemed to right the ship the last 2 weeks.

Western Michigan -7 over Akron. Akron may very well be the worse team in D1 football. They are 0-7. Offensively they are averaging 256 yards per game on offense and are giving up 438 yards per game on defense. They are averaging 16 points a game while giving up an average of 38 a game. West Michigan is no juggernaut but they are averaging 28 per game while giving up 30 on defense against much tougher competition. Their losses have been to Notre Dame, Michigan State, Toledo and Idaho> Akron's losses ahve been to powerhouses like Syracuse, Indiana, Gardner Webb, Kent State and Ohio in addition to Ky.

Baylor -6 over Kansas State. Baylor's QB Robert Griffin is 3rd in the nation in total offense averaging 350 yards a game. Kansas St. got hammered 2 weeks ago by Nebraska. K.St. had a difficult time handling a runnung QB at Neb. and I think they have a similar problem with Griffin who can run and pass equally.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac; 10-21-2010, 11:10 AM.

good luck Sat raven

Comment

Good luck buddy - hope BU comes through for you this time. I think I will be laying off that one. The fact that our defense cannot make consistent tackles worries me with their run game. I think it goes over 59.

Comment

Good luck dude. I hear ya....my problem too....play way too many games.

Comment

good luck this weekend, maniac!

Comment

GL maniac

Still can't figure how jelly D shut down the cocks in the 2nd half last week
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Best of luck Raven!

Comment

good luck "r"
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                X