No announcement yet.

KAPTAINS Friday 10-15 CFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL, although I am not real saavy on the Sagarin SOS, sounds good enough for me.

Comment

i was good after your first post , thanks a bunch cap, long time follower

Comment

good luck kapt....you're a respectful kaptr in my book!

Comment

KAPT I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INPUT AND DEF. OF YOUR OPINION. It helps me see it from both sides. WE ARE USUALLY ON SAME PAGE BUT SOMETIMES NOT. I THINK THE GAMES AS U STATED IS A PRETTY DEAD HEEP THATS WHY IM KINDA LEAN N TO THE HOME DOG. I LOVE CINCYS PLAYMAKERS BUT THEIR O LINE IS JUST AWFUL!!

AGAIN WOULD RATHER READ YOUR REASONING ON A GAME REGARDLESS OF MY RARE DISAGREEMENT OR OUTLOOK. I ALWYAS TRY TO GINE INPUT ON MY SELECTIONS AS IT REFLECTS MY PLAY. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR OPINION AND WEIGH IT CONSIDERABLY WITH SOME OTHER I FOLLOW HERE AS WELL. ULTIMATLEY ILL MAKE MY OWN CALLS BUT ALL INPUT FROM GREAT CAPPERS AS YER SELF AND OTHERS REALLY HELPS THE PROCESS.

TY FOR THE TIME OUT TO DEFINE YOUR LOGIC/PLAY!!!

AT THE END OF THE DAY I WANT MY BOOK LAYN IN THE DITCH CUS'N MY NAME!!

BOL!!!!

Comment

FIX,

I think A.U. will cover the points. I know they give up alot of yards through the air (they are actually 2nd in the sec in total defense, which most people don't realize) but they don't give up big plays. Their corners play 8-10 yards off the receivers. They are willing to give up the plays underneath. I assume the idea is to make the opponent drive the length of the field which raises the probability of making a mistake along the way..

Anyway, like I said they don't give up big plays and out of all of the touchdowns Arkansas has scored this season, I think they have only been to the redzone like 18 times or something like that(I don't have the numbers in front of me.), which is about half of their touchdown total. They are a big play offense, and no one has forced them to put together long methodical drives. I think this and Nick Fairley, with pressure up the middle which will make mallet step away from his center, will force mallet out of his game and you will see him turn it over a few times.

If Auburn can take care of the football I think they CAN win by 10 or more, I say somewhere in the neighborhood of 38-28. I could actually see this becoming a blowout if it is close at the half and arkansas can't stop the run in the 2nd half once their defense gets gassed.
            Last edited by brooox; 10-16-2010, 12:05 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Nice Call on the game tonight Kaptain!

Comment

great work tonight, Kapt'n! lock and load for Saturday!

Comment

Great Call Kapt!

Nearly called the final score on the nose!

Have a good weekend.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                  X