• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kapt, I like the pick myself! GL
    MLB 2007 140-108
    Kruise Rec 31-14
    Combined 171-122
    NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

mooshroma

Originally posted by mooshroma View Post
      If Cinn is -3 and Louie get +3 for home field, wouldn't that make Cinn 6 points better and not even? Just asking.
      Cinn -3 Line.....+3 for Louisville being home....that puts it even IMO....but----SOS gives me, by my method.....5-6 pts to spare, in Cinn Favor......

as stated earlier.......then you take the SOS, which I showed, allowing for lines and HF adv.....my raTING SHOWS cINN 6 POINTS ABOVE THAT.....

Or I could have said, I show Cinn 9 pts better as a road team to Louis using SOS, my own and Sagarin, then subtract the -3 line, and I show inn 5-6 better than the spread....kapiche

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl skip

Comment

No "kapiche". If the game was at a neutral site, Cinn would be -6, not even. Tu capisco?

Comment

Good luck buddy
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              Only problem I got with this is that you called Oregon State a so so team. Yet, losing by 14 at Fresno is respectful, NCSU as "not a bad team at all". Oregon State is tough especcially at home, they have just lost to 2 top 5 teams. and covered against both.
              Cincy/OK was not as close as score, Cincy scored with like 40 seconds left.

Cincy was pitiful vs. Fresno and NCSU, not respectful as I lost on Cincy in both those.
              Fact: I LOVE MY DUCKS!
              Having said that, I have to agree with Sir Winalot. Oregon State is pretty bad ass actually.

Fact: Warriors, come out and playay!!!
              My hometown Hawaii Warriors (a terrible, TERRIBLE! road team) go to Frenso, take the Bulldogs out behind THEIR OWN woodshed and box 'um up. To say Cincy's 14-point road loss to them is respectable... Eesh! I wouldn't go there...

In any case, Kapt, love ya and always wish you the Best of Luck! Keep 'um coming!
              2019 SEASON
              NCAAF
              42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
              11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

mooshroma

Originally posted by mooshroma View Post
                No "kapiche". If the game was at a neutral site, Cinn would be -6, not even. Tu capisco?
                Cinn is -3.....I show em 9 better....thus I show em beating the spread by 6.....

simple enough for ya.....

quit trying to argue/start one.....

read my posts if you desire, don't read em if you opt to, your choice,

but; move on after, don't need your sarcasms or BS initiating trouble.....

I just looked back at your posts, and you seem to have a MO of stirring up BS, and giving people your unsolicited opinion, please refrain from commenting in mine...

would appreciate it....

Comment

peanut

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                  Fact: I LOVE MY DUCKS!
                  Having said that, I have to agree with Sir Winalot. Oregon State is pretty bad ass actually.

Fact: Warriors, come out and playay!!!
                  My hometown Hawaii Warriors (a terrible, TERRIBLE! road team) go to Frenso, take the Bulldogs out behind THEIR OWN woodshed and box 'um up. To say Cincy's 14-point road loss to them is respectable... Eesh! I wouldn't go there...

In any case, Kapt, love ya and always wish you the Best of Luck! Keep 'um coming!
                  letswinalot is the one who said....losing to Fresno is respectful....not me.....

I reiterate.....I said, Fresno was a respectful team, as you can read, some I said were terrible, so so, rated, etc.......

he mis read, mis interpreted, mis quoted, and you picked it up from there.......

always appreciate your opinion....and you always politely present it....gl my man

Comment

Good Luck YOF ...

You have mail

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Skipper i like your cap of the game. i was a huge Cinncy fan last year and loved watching them play.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                          Like I said above....2 bad teams, of which I think Cinn is better........Fresno will wind up being respectful by seasons end IMO.......

Hard to cap 2 bad teAMS imo, THIS (write up), is the way I cap.......

and yes, and thanks....I hope (Think) they'll play better tonight against Louis as they did against Fresno....
                          I think you're right, that at the end of the year, Fresno will probably make a bowl game. They played with a lot of emotion that first game. CIncy looked like a dear in the head lights. I don't have a problem with the 'respectable' label you have on the Dogs. And I think guys are just trying to strike up some dialogue about the game tonight and not trying to pick at your play. Your insight and reflection due to your years of experience capping is more beneficial than not...

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

good luck kapt., two good nights in a row keep it going tonight my friend
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Kaz

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              I think you're right, that at the end of the year, Fresno will probably make a bowl game. They played with a lot of emotion that first game. CIncy looked like a dear in the head lights. I don't have a problem with the 'respectable' label you have on the Dogs. And I think guys are just trying to strike up some dialogue about the game tonight and not trying to pick at your play. Your insight and reflection due to your years of experience capping is more beneficial than not...

KAZ
                              apreciate your opinion and explanation.....

I feel Fresno by years end, will have had a respectful season.....maybe/maybe not bowl bound, but respectful IMO....

Cinn was flat that day, as every CF team has at least one a year, some survive and STAY UNDEFEATED, but they encounter at least 1 or more flat/bad playing days.....

Cinn was overated IMO at the beginning, but I see em improving, on the other hand, I had Louisvilee pegged pre season as bad, and still label em bad.....

What I'm saying is---Louisville has beaten no-one as shown in post #1.....

The 3 teams they beat have a combined 5-12 record, and their avg SOS is 117 by Sagarin so sCHEDULE.......

THAT'S THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO CONVEY......

appreciate your input, and especially the polite way you presented it.....thanks...

Remaining Schedule
                              Date Time Opponent
                              10/16 10:00 PM vs NEW MEXICO ST
                              10/23 8:00 PM at SAN JOSE ST
                              11/06 TBD at LOUISIANA TECH
                              11/13 10:00 PM vs NEVADA
                              11/19 9:30 PM at BOISE ST
                              11/27 10:00 PM vs IDAHO
                              12/03 10:15 PM vs ILLINOIS

they will be 4-2 after tomorrow.....

win the next 2 games, then rough roads come about...

they should be 6-2 by 11/19 Boise St then Idaho, then Ill.....

I see em 6-5 at worst....RESPECTFUL IMO
                              Last edited by Kaptain; 10-15-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

no explaining necessary Kapt, Thanks for posting & Good Luck!!

by the way, sounds like good reasoning to me, always like to see different looks on these games. GL!

Comment

Working...
                                X