KAPTAINS Friday 10-15 CFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAPTAINS Friday 10-15 CFB

strictly based on the fact, who have these teams beaten....

Cinn
    Ind St 40-7....weak team
    Mia Ohio 45-3....weak team
    Lost to
    Fresno St 14-28....respectfuyl
    NC St 19-30....not a bad team at all
    Ok 29-31........Rated team

Louis
    E Ky 23-13.....real bad team
    Ark St 34-24......terrible team
    Memphis 56-0....probably the worst team in Div I...for sure one of em
    Lost to
    Oreg St 28-35....so so team....they did score 28 though
    Ky 16-23.....decent team....untested though....played em tough

Using Sagarin strength of Sched....
    Cinn played a schedule rating of 72....(#29)
    Louis ....................................61.....(low low low #138)

By my own Power rating system I show
    Ciin SOS in the range of 12 pts better.....

Cinn -3 Line.....+3 for Louisville being home....that puts it even IMO....but----SOS gives me, by my method.....5-6 pts to spare, in Cinn Favor......

thus....I see it 35-24 favor of Cinn.......Making the total 2 close to 2 call, and the spread diff, IMO, by my methods, about one posession difference......

Rendering the Play as

CINN -3..........................................1*

Lean...

7 pt teaser -130 ties push
    Cinn +4/over 51

gl to all....lock and load....
    Last edited by Kaptain; 10-15-2010, 11:13 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Good luck kaptain!

Comment

Only problem I got with this is that you called Oregon State a so so team. Yet, losing by 14 at Fresno is respectful, NCSU as "not a bad team at all". Oregon State is tough especcially at home, they have just lost to 2 top 5 teams. and covered against both.
      Cincy/OK was not as close as score, Cincy scored with like 40 seconds left.

Cincy was pitiful vs. Fresno and NCSU, not respectful as I lost on Cincy in both those.
      Last edited by Letswinalot; 10-15-2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

good luck tonight, Kapt'n!

Comment

Good luck Kapt

Comment

Good luck Kapt. I watched Cincy play from the field and they were awful against what's turning out to be a bad Fresno St team this year. I don't know what it was, but Fresno looked like National champs against them. Hopefully they'll be better against Louisville.

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Winalot

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              Only problem I got with this is that you called Oregon State a so so team. Yet, losing by 14 at Fresno is respectful, NCSU as "not a bad team at all". Oregon State is tough especcially at home, they have just lost to 2 top 5 teams. and covered against both.
              Cincy/OK was not as close as score, Cincy scored with like 40 seconds left.

Cincy was pitiful vs. Fresno and NCSU, not respectful as I lost on Cincy in both those.
              as I stated in my POST....those are IMO's, based opn my power rating and OPINIONs......I think by seasons end, Oreg St will be no more than a so so team....

didn't say losing by 14 to Fresno state was respectful, said lost by 14 to a RESPECTFUL Fresno team,,,,IMO when seasons over, they have been respectful...

So CVinn?ok game was closer than appears, to you....Cinn scored with about 40 seconds left......good....cut a lead from 9 down to 2......what was the spread.....pretty healthy if I remember....

IMO....It's a battle of 2 BAD teams....of which, IMO, I find Cinn better.......It's only a 1* play, not a 5*....

I gave my opinion, you gave me yours.....Thanks for the reply....

I should have just shown the play, and not give reasons as to why.....Makes it simpler.....

here's what I said in your thread...

we're opposite tonight, but gl to ya.... .............

a simple statement like this would have suffficed, or did it in some kind of way offend you....

GL tonight....

Comment

Good Luck Kapt!!! On another note, how bad is Auburn going to get pounded tomorrow!!!

Comment

Best of luck Kapt!

Comment

Kaz

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                    Good luck Kapt. I watched Cincy play from the field and they were awful against what's turning out to be a bad Fresno St team this year. I don't know what it was, but Fresno looked like National champs against them. Hopefully they'll be better against Louisville.

KAZ
                    Like I said above....2 bad teams, of which I think Cinn is better........Fresno will wind up being respectful by seasons end IMO.......

Hard to cap 2 bad teAMS imo, THIS (write up), is the way I cap.......

and yes, and thanks....I hope (Think) they'll play better tonight against Louis as they did against Fresno....

Comment

Fix

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                      Good Luck Kapt!!! On another note, how bad is Auburn going to get pounded tomorrow!!!
                      FIX----I actualy think Aub wins in a real close game.....31-28 or around that IMO......might even be an OT game

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                        as I stated in my POST....those are IMO's, based opn my power rating and OPINIONs......I think by seasons end, Oreg St will be no more than a so so team....

didn't say losing by 14 to Fresno state was respectful, said lost by 14 to a RESPECTFUL Fresno team,,,,IMO when seasons over, they have been respectful...

So CVinn?ok game was closer than appears, to you....Cinn scored with about 40 seconds left......good....cut a lead from 9 down to 2......what was the spread.....pretty healthy if I remember....

IMO....It's a battle of 2 BAD teams....of which, IMO, I find Cinn better.......It's only a 1* play, not a 5*....

I gave my opinion, you gave me yours.....Thanks for the reply....

I should have just shown the play, and not give reasons as to why.....Makes it simpler.....

here's what I said in your thread...

we're opposite tonight, but gl to ya.... .............

a simple statement like this would have suffficed, or did it in some kind of way offend you....

GL tonight....

LOL ok, sorry I didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                          FIX----I actualy think Aub wins in a real close game.....31-28 or around that IMO......might even be an OT game
                          I sure as hell hope your right. I'm getting that nervous now every week, just like 04'. Every game they play is their season.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                            I sure as hell hope your right. I'm getting that nervous now every week, just like 04'. Every game they play is their season.
                            I think AUB could win the game, but +3.5 looks good to me on arky... GL.

Comment

If Cinn is -3 and Louie get +3 for home field, wouldn't that make Cinn 6 points better and not even? Just asking.

Comment

Working...
                              X