Clear All

• MLB Wednesday

MLB YTD 17-24 -4.07 units
    2* 1-1 +0.40 units
    1* 16-23 -4.47 units
    Faves 1-5 -4.47 units
    Dogs 16-19 +0.40 units

1* Twins To Wins Series +160
    I was tempted to wait until after tonite's game to play this because the number will balloon if the Yankees and CC win. But I give Minnesota good chance of winning tonite, so let's go for it. Even without Mourneau, the Twins are a good hitting team. But this is a play against New York's woeful starting pitching. Minny should be favored in at least two of the next three games. If they win tonite, they're in the drivers seat at a fat price.

Opinion only:
    Reds (+190 is awfully fat)
    Reds to win series (+255?? That's pretty attractive even though Phila is the best team in baseball)

sabathia, petite, hughes are woeful?? Those three pitchers are far from woeful. Had they included Burnett, maybe you could say that, but it's always hard to go against the yanks.

Comment

OK, I should have said top four because Burnett is awful But Hughes is way overrated. The guy is a five inning pitcher. (Averaging 5 2/3 per start). CC is excellent but his numbers are not among the top four or five in the game. The Yankees are very good but are simply over-hyped, as always.
      Proof of my point will be the lines for games two three and four and I stand by my claim the Twins will be favored in two of the next three (games 2 and 4)

Comment

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

good luck, Griz!

Comment

gl tonight Gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GoodLuck

Comment

Good luck gris
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Just so you are aware Gris....Burnett is not in the rotation for this series. CC will be pitching if there is a game 4.

I still like Minny in the series to hang.

Comment

Working...
                  X