• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

NFL

4* Miami +1 (8:40 PM)

8* "7 PT." Teaser = Miami (+8) - "OVER" (41) -130

I follow the Patriots very closely and taking them on the road has been simply put, a losing proposition since the start of last season. They are (2-7) SU since then and the only 2 games they covered was at Buffalo and a neutral site game versus Tampa Bay in London. Neither take your breath away to say the least. This isn't the 01', 02', 04' or even 07' Patriots. This defense has no experience, depth or leadership anymore and they fold on the road every time without it. This isn't a 1 or 2 game thing guys, it is a trend lately. They struggled at Home against Buffalo last week and needed a rare defensive stop in that game to seal a win after giving up a mind boggling 30 points to them. Patriot games will play a lot of "OVERS" this season with that defense and offense that they have. It is shown in the line again tonight too. Be careful playing any under this season with this team because games involving New England have averaged 57.3 ppg so far and you will get burned. The Dolphins are the team in need of the win tonight and they do not want to go (0-2) at Home in Divisional games and i don't think they will. If they put up 23 on the Jets, they will have a much easier time putting up more against this hollow New England defense tonight that has no pass rush at all. Miami 34 New England 30

GOOD LUCK!

My book gives a thing called a "flex" on same game teaser with side and total. You get 6 on the side and 5 on the total at -110, you think thats a ripoff? Ive never bet it, damn this old guy has some weird shit. GLad Ive messed him up this week for 1700.

GL, Im on Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      My book gives a thing called a "flex" on same game teaser with side and total. You get 6 on the side and 5 on the total at -110, you think thats a ripoff? Ive never bet it, damn this old guy has some weird shit. GLad Ive messed him up this week for 1700.

GL, Im on Miami.
      That is why locals can go suck a fat one. Any book that doesn't offer the same thing as an offshore or Las Vegas does is simply put, ripping you off and bending your ass over.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        That is why locals can go suck a fat one. Any book that doesn't offer the same thing as an offshore or Las Vegas does is simply put, ripping you off and bending your ass over.
        He does give any 2 team 7 point teaser on 2 different teams at -110 though.

Comment

good luck tonight, Wayne!

Comment

Another advantage is he takes any parlay, I parlayed Auburn 1st half -21 and over 27.5 Saturday. Some advantages, every now and then.

GL Wayne.

Comment

Like the play. GL2U!

Comment

Gl buddy
                Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

He does give any 2 team 7 point teaser on 2 different teams at -110 though.
                  It's like saying the guy only hit his kid once. He's still an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    It's like saying the guy only hit his kid once. He's still an asshole.
                    Yea, but yall cant parlay say Ohio State -44 and over 55 in a game, thats available. I just cant do same game teasers, I dont do that Flex shit.

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Good luck Wayne!

Comment

Yea, but yall cant parlay say Ohio State -44 and over 55 in a game, thats available. I just cant do same game teasers, I dont do that Flex shit.
                          I think locals suck man but that's just me.

Comment

Good luck Wayne

Comment

Wayne the teaser is bigger than usuual??

Comment

Working...
                              X