Vols Fan Ryder Cup matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vols Fan Ryder Cup matchups

Alright Boys.Throwing $100 out on day 1 in the 4 ball matchups.Only see 1 matchup for the U.S. that has two players who have been to the Ryder Cup and thats Tiger and Stricker.The other matches are going to be tough for the U.S. with first time players.Here are my plays.

Tiger Woods/Steve Stricker -138 OVER Ian Poulter/Ross Fisher $30 to win $21.82

Luke Donald/Padraig Harrington -162 OVER Bubba Watson/Jeff Overton $30 to win $18.46

Rory McIlroy/Graeme McDowell -138 OVER Stewart Cink/Matt Kutchar $20 to win $14.55

Lee Westwood/Martin Kaymer +105 OVER Phil Mickelson/Dustin Johnson $20 to win $21.00

Good luck yall

good luck, Vols!

Comment

GL Vols,

Love Ryder Cup action! I really like the Mc boys to beat Cink and Kuchar.

I think Phil and Dustin may take Westwood down.

2 points apiece in the AM matches I think.

We will get hurt in the alternate shot format in the PM
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        GL Vols,

Love Ryder Cup action! I really like the Mc boys to beat Cink and Kuchar.

I think Phil and Dustin may take Westwood down.

2 points apiece in the AM matches I think.

We will get hurt in the alternate shot format in the PM
        IMO the Ryder Cup blows the Olympics away.I hate going against the U.S in 3 of the 4 matches but just play it like I see it.I will give anything for the U.S. to win it.I just hope were still in it come Sunday.The single matchups on Sunday are so much fucking fun when its close.

As far as Phil and Dustin I just think the two are way too aggressive to be paired together.Tiger is a let it ride and Stricker is a hit the fairway,hit the green and make a putt kinda guy.thats a good pairing.Phil and Dustin might be out there trying to out drive each other by hole 4 cause both guys rip it and hit driver any chance they get.That scares me

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          IMO the Ryder Cup blows the Olympics away.I hate going against the U.S in 3 of the 4 matches but just play it like I see it.I will give anything for the U.S. to win it.I just hope were still in it come Sunday.The single matchups on Sunday are so much fucking fun when its close.

As far as Phil and Dustin I just think the two are way too aggressive to be paired together.Tiger is a let it ride and Stricker is a hit the fairway,hit the green and make a putt kinda guy.thats a good pairing.Phil and Dustin might be out there trying to out drive each other by hole 4 cause both guys rip it and hit driver any chance they get.That scares me

Yeah pal, I agree ... Scares me too

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Good Luck
            Anything but UGA Spark.It's been 5 days now .How bout you pick the UT avatar for me and I will stick with it

Comment

Good Luck with the UGA -5 Saturday Night!!! GOY #2....Nows thats showin' some nuts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Good Luck

You two kids scared of a few Euros, come on

Dustin and Phil have the same coach, Butch Harmon and they play together all the time. This AM fourball format favors aggressive play. Right up our boys alley there.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Anything but UGA Spark.It's been 5 days now .How bout you pick the UT avatar for me and I will stick with it
                  hahahaha I will change it back in the morning. I do not have your old avatar on this computer.

Comment

Vols, who would you put out in the PM matches - remember foursomes (alternate shot)

On paper you have to have the most consistent guys out there.

Not in any order, here is who I would put out in the pm:

Furyk - Fowler

Mahan - Zach Johnson

Tiger - Stricker

Kuchar - Mickelson
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Vols i checked the lines as soon as u posted but my phone would not take it so when i got home and looked at skybook every matchup you posted the line jumped huge.the sharps out in vegas must have been waiting for your plays.i looked and

mcllroy team was -140 now its -172
                      donald team was -160 now its -200

westwood and kaymer was under dog now-135
                      tiger stayed the same.

Damn wish i had gotten in when u did it changed alot in 3 and a half hours that sux played em all anyway
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                        Vols i checked the lines as soon as u posted but my phone would not take it so when i got home and looked at skybook every matchup you posted the line jumped huge.the sharps out in vegas must have been waiting for your plays.i looked and

mcllroy team was -140 now its -172
                        donald team was -160 now its -200

westwood and kaymer was under dog now-135
                        tiger stayed the same.

Damn wish i had gotten in when u did it changed alot in 3 and a half hours that sux played em all anyway

Tech,

Your lines may be different because of ties. Some books will give a number minus 1/2 a hole meaning a tie would lose if you take the fav. You get a better number though.

The higher number you got probably allows for ties to be a tie or no bet if you take the fav.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

Tech,

Your lines may be different because of ties. Some books will give a number minus 1/2 a hole meaning a tie would lose if you take the fav. You get a better number though.

The higher number you got probably allows for ties to be a tie or no bet if you take the fav.
                          WELL THE ODDS CHANGED FROM THE TIME I LOOKED AT THEM.iT WAS LOW AT ONE POINT THEN AT 11 PM THEY CHANGED I WAS LIKE DAMN
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Vols, who would you put out in the PM matches - remember foursomes (alternate shot)

On paper you have to have the most consistent guys out there.

Not in any order, here is who I would put out in the pm:

Furyk - Fowler

Mahan - Zach Johnson

Tiger - Stricker

Kuchar - Mickelson

That looks solid.I wouldn't have a problem with tose at all I'm curious to see Fowler play. I feel this is going to be the big break in his career.He was in the hunt many times this year but couldn't get the win.If he plays well at the Ryder Cup his confidence will be BIG going into next season.

Comment

That looks solid.I wouldn't have a problem with tose at all I'm curious to see Fowler play. I feel this is going to be the big break in his career.He was in the hunt many times this year but couldn't get the win.If he plays well at the Ryder Cup his confidence will be BIG going into next season.

Fowler may have the biggest balls of anyone there,

I agree, I think this kid is a fearless putter and a consistent striker with plenty of power. If he breaks through and wins soon it may open the floodgates Duval style.

I hope he stays away from too many swing changes, grip it and rip it. Love how fast he plays, good for the game which is dreadfully slow. Watching Furyk line up a 6 footer is like watching KB finish taking a dump. fricking takes forever
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X