Thursday Night NCAA Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night NCAA Play

Posting this now cause I played it now.Miami Hurricanes -3 over Pitt. Normally I give the home team the benefit of the doubt on Thursday night games if the line is low but not this week. I think Miami lays a hurting on Pitt. First off Wannstadt is one of the worse coaches in football IMO. Pitt. slepy walked past Division 1AA New Hampshire last game. Randy Shannon, the Miami coach, probably knows how to attack Wannstad's defensive system better than anyone in the country. Shannon played under Wannstadt when he was Miami's linebacker coach under Jimmy Johnson. Shannon also played for Wannstad when he was drafted by Dallas and wannstadt was D coordinator again under Johnson. Shannon also has coached under Wannstadt

Another reason I like Miami a lot is how they (Jacory Harris) played against Ohio State on national TV. They were embarassed after the game. I read in the Miami papers that Shannon read the team the riot act after the game. Shannon rarely shows much emotion so it got the players' attention. Harris the Miami QB received some racially charged twitter comments agter the game. Shannon has ordered the players to close their twitter accounts and focus on football this week. From all reports they have had an excellent week of practice. I think Miami comes out focused and bitch slaps Pitt 34-13.

BOL if you follow

I concur. Good luck!

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Good reasoning. Good luck.

Comment

I agree. Think they maul them!!!

Comment

gl Raven

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment